Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion - 20/10/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

ToonArmy1892

Guest Howaythetoon

I've barely checked the forum in weeks. I didn't realise who we were playing and it was a 3pm start till earlier today. Still just feel numb about the season, not even that bothered by our form. Never been this indifferent. Fuck Ashley.

sorry but no matter how hard i try to hate the club i can't, this is bollocks, i know you care, you knew who we are playing, you check the score.

every true Newcastle fan/footy fan  will ALWAYS  "know" the score, who we play, stop trying to say you didn't know man.  :hmm:

Ashley is a cunt, ive stopped going but i will always / can't help  "knowing"  O0

I don’t care personally, I’m back to wanting it all to crash and burn like under Pardew. I love Rafa and don’t want to see him suffer, but the club and those that blindly follow it deserve Ashley.

I hope Brighton thump them today, the sooner this incarnation of NUFC crashes and burns the better.

Howay Chrissy Hughton!

I don’t care personally, I’m back to wanting it all to crash and burn like under Pardew. I love Rafa and don’t want to see him suffer, but the club and those that blindly follow it deserve Ashley.

I hope Brighton thump them today, the sooner this incarnation of NUFC crashes and burns the better.

Howay Chrissy Hughton!

Sorry. I often enjoy what you have to say, and admire your knowledge of our history. Reading this makes me think you’re spineless, grandiose and deluded. You want your fellow supporters to suffer? As you’re aware most of us don’t get a choice. It is and has always been NUFC. It is part of our identity. It will be long after any players, coaches, other paid employees,  or owners are long gone. You seem certain that the club crashing and burning is the quickest way to change ownership. I get the desire for change, trust me I fully get it. What makes you so sure doing badly is the quickest way to achieve this? Take a look at other clubs prolonged decline. Think of the pain caused. If we’re doing well (relatively), a stable prospect, what makes  you certain that makes us a less desirable ‘purchase’? Where’s your resilience? There are plenty of people who visit here and exponentially more elsewhere for whom the mid-late nineties and the Robson era were the exceptions to the normal experience of being a Newcastle supporter. We will or at least can outlast, despite the huffing and puffing and feigned disinterest we really have no choice. Grow a pair and get in touch with your empathy. See the similarity between yourself and other victims of the NUFC mind-virus. Chris Hughton is a decent man and a good coach. Hope he travels home feeling sick as a nun’s cunt.

I've barely checked the forum in weeks. I didn't realise who we were playing and it was a 3pm start till earlier today. Still just feel numb about the season, not even that bothered by our form. Never been this indifferent. Fuck Ashley.

sorry but no matter how hard i try to hate the club i can't, this is bollocks, i know you care, you knew who we are playing, you check the score.

every true Newcastle fan/footy fan  will ALWAYS  "know" the score, who we play, stop trying to say you didn't know man.  :hmm:

Ashley is a cunt, ive stopped going but i will always / can't help  "knowing"  O0

Howay Chrissy Hughton!

you don't care? fuck off man, you do, you come onto an NUFC message board because it interests you, yes we blindly follow the club and some like me make a choice not to go as a futile protest that gets us no where, to want the club to be relegated yadyada is so short sighted ,  the only way this parasite may go is if we are in the PL , look over the water to see what can happen with crash and burn, away to fkg Shrewsbury today is that what you want? no guarantee of Ashley gone? i too want Chris Hughton to do well, just not today.

i too get why you say it but howay man.

What would we prefer?

Win a few, protests die down, we finish 15th and are in the exact same situation next year

Or lose a few more, go down and stay down but all out hell towards Ashley which has him genuinely trying to sell

That's where we are at and neither is a good ending

This shouldn't happen even if we win a few games.

Guest neesy111

0-1. Glenn Murray tap in.

More likely a pen - they always get one.

2 of their 9 goals this season have been pens.  Not really.

Guest neesy111

Don't know how people can want us to lose with Rafa in charge like, nee way.

Howay United.

Because it doesn't matter who's in the dugout.

I'm not arsed about the result like, although I don't buy into the whole 'losing is the only way to get rid of the owner' carry on.

Win, lose or draw we're stuck with this cunt until he makes his own decision to leave.  Protests etc are the only way to help push his decision forward.

If say, relegation would guarantee him selling, then i'd take it but it doesn't.

I honestly don't think it matters where we are in the league, whether we are winning games or losing games as to whether he sells or not, he gets out when he wants to.

Therefore i want us to win, as normal.

Aye want us to win, a good scenario is Rafa somehow guides us to avoid relegation/mid table then fucks off telling everyone what a cunt Ashley actually is,

Surely this is the best way for the protests to reach the heights we would like.