Everton v Newcastle United - 05/12/18 @ 19:45 - No UK TV

morla84

Hopefully 5 at the back, exactly the same system as against Burnley just obviously slightly different personnel. I reckon we will score, can we contain them is another matter. The optimistic me says 1-1 or 2-2. Anything more I would be pleasantly surprised. Looking at Everton against Liverpool, I can easily see us getting outclassed, however.

Would snap your hand off for a point tbh. Get confidence in that defence again because Saturday was woeful. Glad there's another game so soon after, shame it's at a place we have historically served up our worst performance of the season.

Not going but from past visits , the Arkles on anfield road (just across Stanley Park from Goodison) used to welcome away fans and the staff were always canny

The last time i tried to get in there they said no Newcastle fans anymore as apparently some youngins had smashed it up the season before.  It was always a good place to go before that aswell.

BBC Newcastle straining to work out who is "playing off Rondon" :lol:

It's a pretty clear and obvious 5-4-1 man.  Rondon will be completely isolated, do nowt then get called shite from everyone again

As opposed to those games where the rest of the team look ok and he still looks shite. See, Burnley (a)