Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - 12/01/2019 @17:30 - Live on BT

Easily one of our worst line ups in the prem. Awful

Someone’s gonna mention Anita, Colback, Smith, Geremi soon......

This is near that imo. Honestly it's horrific

Got 10th last season though, no reason to invest. Support the team man.

Rafa’s just being too defensive again. Should be playing 4 up front.

Our midfield is the worst I’ve ever come across in my life

Easily. Hayden will be championship soon and longstaff in league 2 by next season

Why even say such bullshit though? He hit 9 goals from a centre midfield role in a mid table league 1 side last year. To say he's league 2 level is just pathetic.

Easily. Hayden will be championship soon and longstaff in league 2 by next season

Why even say such bullshit though? He hit 9 goals from a centre midfield role in a mid table league 1 side last year. To say he's league 2 level is just pathetic.

If someone comes through our academy people automatically think they’re shit. Quite like Longstaff from the little I’ve seen

Ok league 1 then. Bet you withing 2 years he is SPL or league 1. Like all our youngsters. Only reason they get a look in is due to Ashley's lack of spending, don't be fooled by "oh it's good to see the younguns". Not when they aren't good enough it's not.

What have we brung through in 10 years? A paul dummett? :lol:

If someone comes through our academy people automatically think they’re s***. Quite like Longstaff from the little I’ve seen

To be fair that's what the last decade backs up

:lol: at the people writing off Longstaff after 3 appearances in a Toon shirt.

It’s more the point that we’re having to play him rather than him being good enough to play. Oh, and the fact that he’s playing next to Hayden, who shouldn’t be playing either.