Newcastle United 3-0 Cardiff City - 19/01/19 - post match reaction from page 10

Disco

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock:

"Nine of the lads that played today were in the Championship last year. While we are disappointed it is not the end of the world. We looked a half decent side. I didn't think in the last third we did enough."

The media/pundits will lap this one up but not when its us

Guest Howaythetoon

Merson was right. There is no way Rafa could do the job Warnock is doing there.

:lol: Nice.

:clap:

To be fair to Warnock he has done a great job and they are only a few points off us. But it’s a bollocks statement because Rafa is doing the same here and on a smaller budget.

I said the other day, remove the name Newcastle United and forget about our attendance figures and we too are a tin pot club at this level, no different to a Cardiff.

Rafa would keep Cardiff up just as he will us, Warnock on the other hand would be a disaster here, he’d crumble under the weight of it all.

I like him though and would like to see him rewarded for his achievements and lively personality by keeping Cardif up. He’s far more deserving of having a crack at this than a Hughes, a Moyes or other serial rotters.

From what I watched of the game today and seen of them this season, they are a lot like us, lots of huff and puff, but with no real quality. The difference is in the dugout and that’s what will be the deciding factor come the end of the season between all of the clubs we are fighting with to stay up.

It certainly won’t be down to the quality of players, for us especially.

Warnock's a gammon, brexit wanker. He could fuck off before his comments last week, but he can double fuck off now

He’s entitled to his opinion, even if I disagree with his views.

I won’t be jumping all over him for his views, not when I don’t know his reasons and ideas about why he favours Brexit anyway.

I know a lot of clever people who favour Brexit and when challenged give as good a reason or as good a perspective as any who don’t, myself included and it’s nothing to do with immigration or losing money to the EU either which are fucking dumb reasons, sadly fed to dumb people by those with self interests.

I’ll separate Warnock from Brexit and stick with Warnock the football manager who I think has done a great job at Cardiff and would far rather see have a good crack at this PL malarkey than dead beats who have had lots and stunk the place out. It would be a fitting notch on his CV and deserving IMO based on his body of work in the game.

He’s a bit of a throwback, but it’s good to see someone like him get to the top having done things the hard way, scrapping and scraping through the forgotten wilderness that is life outside of the PL were the likes of him and some of the clubs and players he’s managed have earned the right and he had, that can’t be denied.

Sadly for him he’ll probably be sacked in March and replaced with Moyes or Hughes or some other hasbeen, with the same result at the end. Only he goes back to Rochdale or somewhere and they wait for some other poor bastard’s job who get sacked for struggling to keep a club they’ve took up stay in the big league.

So aye, good on Warnock and I hope he keeps Cardiff up.

Guest neesy111

Merson was right. There is no way Rafa could do the job Warnock is doing there.

:lol: Nice.

:clap:

To be fair to Warnock he has done a great job and they are only a few points off us. But it’s a bollocks statement because Rafa is doing the same here and on a smaller budget.

I said the other day, remove the name Newcastle United and forget about our attendance figures and we too are a tin pot club at this level, no different to a Cardiff.

Rafa would keep Cardiff up just as he will us, Warnock on the other hand would be a disaster here, he’d crumble under the weight of it all.

I like him though and would like to see him rewarded for his achievements and lively personality by keeping Cardif up. He’s far more deserving of having a crack at this than a Hughes, a Moyes or other serial rotters.

From what I watched of the game today and seen of them this season, they are a lot like us, lots of huff and puff, but with no real quality. The difference is in the dugout and that’s what will be the deciding factor come the end of the season between all of the clubs we are fighting with to stay up.

It certainly won’t be down to the quality of players, for us especially.

Warnock's a gammon, brexit wanker. He could fuck off before his comments last week, but he can double fuck off now

He might be that, but he's still done a good job at Cardiff.

Perez had a decent allround game today, Rondon put in a CF performance , efficient if nothing startling.Cardiff were shite.

Fucking give no fucks tbh

Perez had a decent allround game today, Rondon put in a CF performance , efficient if nothing startling.Cardiff were shite.

Fucking give no fucks tbh

Rondon is £18m that is safer in the bank.

Nice three points as the lads were roared on to victory and not a turncoat in sight thankfully.

They were shite. We, less so.

:lol: we've spent less than you Colin

6 of our starters were playing in the Championship 2 years ago. He really should be pulled up for that, the red-faced knobheed.

And we have a current Championship player upfront.

Bless him, his day ruined by an EU migrant.

Pissed me off today how empty the ground was at full time. Maybe I’m a traditionalist but clap the team off ffs. Was about half full on 90 mins. Fair enough if it was a midweek game but I’m sure staying an extra 5 minutes to clap the players wouldn’t have hurt.

Wait what!? :lol:

Fucking hell. :anguish: :lol: Where to go with our fans, man.

Pissed me off today how empty the ground was at full time. Maybe I’m a traditionalist but clap the team off ffs. Was about half full on 90 mins. Fair enough if it was a midweek game but I’m sure staying an extra 5 minutes to clap the players wouldn’t have hurt.

Honestly my entire row bar about 3/4 was empty at about 88 minutes. There was a break in play and everyone seemed to just leave. Really pissed me off.

Honestly my entire row bar about 3/4 was empty at about 88 minutes. There was a break in play and everyone seemed to just leave. Really pissed me off.

We've got no chance of a boycott of any kind have we? Lost cause our lot ffs

tbf chicken dancer- think yorkie was aiming that at you. and i agree with him.