Huntington- What a let down

Guest Douga

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

2 words, knob jockey.

Hey whats the fucking problem!, this is a forum!, people have the right to express their opinions, just like all of us I may not agree with them, but thats beside the point for fucks sake get a grip will yah!.

Guest TheOrder

Hey whats the f***ing problem!, this is a forum!, people have the right to express their opinions, just like all of us I may not agree with them, but thats beside the point for fucks sake get a grip will yah!.

I've noticed. The lads with Luque in their avatars, all talk shite.

Hey whats the f***ing problem!, this is a forum!, people have the right to express their opinions, just like all of us I may not agree with them, but thats beside the point for fucks sake get a grip will yah!.

Yeah well I don't know what comes out of your mouth the most, "Bullshit" or just plain "shit"

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

For a strange reason they are pretty crappy at judging players  :winking:

For a strange reason they are pretty crappy at judging players  :winking:

:winking:

Guest smoggeordie

That Martins has been shit recently as well..... ;)

Hurry up! Go get you a Luque avatar....

Luque was the best 10 mill we've ever spend. People just don't understand him.

fuck me.  the lads 19, playing out of position.  wtf do you want him to do?  go on mazy maradonna runs everytime he gets the ball, or smash it in from 45 yards once every 2 or 3 games?  fuck me give him a chance u idiots.

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

go to the post office son and buy a stamp and write your football knowledge on it and still have space .jesus wept.

Everyone did though, ive actually never seen the ball get kicked out of play indeliberately so many times

go to the post office son and buy a stamp and write your football knowledge on it and still have space .jesus wept.

:lol: