Huntington- What a let down

Guest Douga

Guest Micktoon

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

Make a sentence out of the following, "go back to following netball you clueless fuckwit, if you had one more fucking braincell you could bark".

The lads gone from Kingston park to St james Park, where everytime a player makes the slightest mistake....52,000 people go "ARRRRRGGGHHH MAN"  He is 19 years old, and in my eyes has played just as well as stephen Carr.

Only thing I saw was the fact he didnt push up and he kept the watford attack onside on a couple of occasions.  But that really down to him alone... ithink there wasnt enough communication towards him.. he should have had more help from the likes of taylor and given.  He's new to the back four, so he needs TIME and he needs help off people ... And people like the idiot who posted this thread should lay off or he'll just turn into a quivering wreck.

Expected alot from this young lad. But just another Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor. Big Tackler but lack of composure on the ball. GAve the ball away one to many times. But we'll wait and see. :thdn:

Make a sentence out of the following, "go back to following netball you clueless fuckwit, if you had one more fucking braincell you could bark".

:lol:

Guest thaitoon

the thing about defensive players is, they dont need to have great individual talent [of course its preferable] but the requirement is to play as a unit, what roader will be working is to get them to understand their defensive duties, to get as many games together , to learn the ways of defending as a unit.

Huntington looks a far better prospect than boumsong ever did, when was the last time we had 3 younguns at the back , that we didnt spend boat loads on, it reminds me of the defence when moncur and co was there, with taylor becoming the new moncur, has anyone noticed how hes trying to organise his defence, hes going to be one hell of a player, leader.

no if we can hold out this season , the future for the back 4 looks good, if they can learn to play as a unit.

interesting times

Its a typival newcastle way of doing things. Blooding young kids into the team. But in a wrong position. Surely it will do the confidence no good.

You actually know fuk all about football.  :thup:

You must be a mackem WUM tbh.

he played quite well - FFS

He's out of the youth team into sitting on teh bench and palying at Chelski in a coupleof months and he hasn't disgraced us - I'd rather see him than Bramble on the pitch anyday

From Sir Bobby's book:

"Supporters who immediately condemn young players for not being good enough should remember that a large measure of disorientation comes with the promotion to the first eleven. It takes time for the shock to wear off and for a boy's confidence to grow"

blueyes.gif

Guest nufcandy

he played quite well - FFS

He's out of the youth team into sitting on teh bench and palying at Chelski in a coupleof months and he hasn't disgraced us - I'd rather see him than Bramble on the pitch anyday

spot on

Guest thompers

Another example of where abuse becomes acceptable because the admins don't agree with the initial post of the person being abused. Typical.

From Sir Bobby's book:

"Supporters who immediately condemn young players for not being good enough should remember that a large measure of disorientation comes with the promotion to the first eleven. It takes time for the shock to wear off and for a boy's confidence to grow"

blueyes.gif

What the f*ck did he know!

Its a typival newcastle way of doing things. Blooding young kids into the team. But in a wrong position. Surely it will do the confidence no good.

Sol Campbell played for Spurs at right back, central midfield and striker for about 20 matches before he played at the heart of the defence, which was always going to be his final destinaton.  It simply gave him an opportunity to get used to the pace of the first team whilst getting a bit more support around him than he would have done as a central defender. 

It's only the super confident or the top notch youngsters that go straight to CD.

your mental mate. fact.

and as dave says, nice avatar.

Guest thompers

Another example of where abuse becomes acceptable because the admins don't agree with the initial post of the person being abused. Typical.

No comeback fellers?

Personally I think the original poster is clearly on a wind-up, aiming to get bites. Check my posts in this thread confirming this. These bites have arrived, and the poster has not backed up his 'opinion'. It's the same as when kingdawson comes on purely to wind people up. Therefore I think he's deserving of everything he gets, as it's clearly meant that way IMO.

Should we ban everyone who told mufcgeordie/Lee Stewart what they thought of him?

Guest thompers

Personally I think the original poster is clearly on a wind-up, aiming to get bites. Check my posts in this thread confirming this. These bites have arrived, and the poster has not backed up his 'opinion'. It's the same as when kingdawson comes on purely to wind people up. Therefore I think he's deserving of everything he gets, as it's clearly meant that way IMO.

Should we ban everyone who told mufcgeordie/Lee Stewart what they thought of him?

So abuse is fine if you think the person it's aimed at deserves it? That's a new one.

So despite indigo admitting he was harsh in banning me for posting a youtube link, do you not therefore think my abuse towards him was justified and the subsequent ban unjustified?

So abuse is fine if you think the person it's aimed at deserves it? That's a new one.

So despite indigo admitting he was harsh in banning me for posting a youtube link, do you not therefore think my abuse towards him was justified and the subsequent ban unjustified?

I think it comes down to common sense in the end mate.