Robert wants to return - NOTW

Guest alexharrisonnufc

Guest neesy111

He didn't score any from open play that season because he didn't start many games

How many did he start & how many times did he come on as a sub?

34/13

That's misleading. He started 15 games in the league (only 11 under the scottish t***) despite being fit all season. Funnily enough he was on the bench from the word go with Souness and spent the last 10 games mainly as a unused sub.

Basically he started 1 in 3 under Souness in the league despite us having no other natural left-winger in the squad (except a very young Zog), says it all.

then what did he do, put bellamy on the RW and played shola upfront by himself

shows you what a fucking cunt of a manager souness is

He didn't score any from open play that season because he didn't start many games

34/13

That's misleading. He started 15 games in the league (only 11 under the scottish t***) despite being fit all season. Funnily enough he was on the bench from the word go with Souness and spent the last 10 games mainly as a unused sub.

Basically he started 1 in 3 under Souness in the league despite us having no other natural left-winger in the squad (except a very young Zog), says it all.

A quick look at http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=430100 & he started 4 PL games in August.

Guest neesy111

34/13

A quick look at http://www.soccerbase.com/results3.sd?gameid=430100 & he started 4 PL games in August.

yes, cos bobby WAS IN CHARGE, soon as souness came in, he DROPPED HIM

34/13

yes, cos bobby WAS IN CHARGE, soon as souness came in, he DROPPED HIM

BRILLIANT!!! :pow: :lol:

How desperate is LR it was only last week he was hanging out of the arse of PSG who he has been training with but he got the cold shoulder there. If he is still willing to do the play for nothing thing I suggest he contacts one of his other former clubs Pompey.

Why wouldn't you want to bring in a player for nothing (no fee and no wages as your suggesting) in a position were we currently only have one option?  :kasper:

Robert was pants by the time he left IMO.

He was still better then Ameobi, who in the Championship is brilliant, give him a trial IMO.  If he's useless we tell him to move on, if he's any good we offer him a very small 6 month contract, we'd then have two left wingers instead of just one.

Brilliant at times in his pomp! but even then he could frustrate the hell out of you.

Past it now, the trouble with Robert is that I don't think he truly loved the game.

How desperate is LR it was only last week he was hanging out of the arse of PSG who he has been training with but he got the cold shoulder there. If he is still willing to do the play for nothing thing I suggest he contacts one of his other former clubs Pompey.

Why wouldn't you want to bring in a player for nothing (no fee and no wages as your suggesting) in a position were we currently only have one option?  :kasper:

I would rather we signed a left winger who is going to play for use next year & I don't think the x-Toronto player would that fit the bill. We already have squad more than capable for "this division", we need start adding players who will help us next season if/when we go up.

I bet he'd still be class in this league, tbh. Would be amazing to actually have a player who can cross the ball. And from the half-way line, if needs be.

(Not that I really want him, btw. Daft bloody idea)

Guest neesy111

I would rather we signed a left winger who is going to play for use next year & I don't think the x-Toronto player would that fit the bill. We already have squad more than capable for "this division", we need start adding players who will help us next season if/when we go up.

a winger for next season, we don't even know what division we'll be in

a winger for next season, we don't even know what division we'll be in

Me V You

I will give you £50.00 if we are not in the PL.........you can give me £10 if we are.