Robert wants to return - NOTW

Guest alexharrisonnufc

Guest stormrider

I would love to see him back, he had some moments of magic during his time at this club. Too bad that cùnt Souness drove him away.

I would love to see him back, he had some moments of magic during his time at this club. Too bad that cùnt Souness drove him away.

OK, so I'll see your Laurent Robert, and raise you a Craig Bellamy. Any takers? :lol:

Sign Robert.

Then sign Griffin, O'Brien, Dabizas, Jenas, Viana, Ambrose, Bellamy and bring Shearer out of retirement. Promote Krul to No. 1 and put Given in the reserves.

Given

Griffin O'Brien Dabizas Bernard

Ambrose Jenas Viana Robert

Bellamy Shearer

All (bar Given) are past their Robson-era Newcastle best, but they might manage 3rd place in the reserve league.

Sign Robert.

Then sign Griffin, O'Brien, Dabizas, Jenas, Viana, Ambrose, Bellamy and bring Shearer out of retirement. Promote Krul to No. 1 and put Given in the reserves.

Given

Griffin O'Brien Dabizas Bernard

Ambrose Jenas Viana Robert

Bellamy Shearer

All (bar Given) are past their Robson-era Newcastle best, but they might manage 3rd place in the reserve league.

Mystified as to why you never mentioned re-signing Cordone. Beggars belief, tbh. :shok: ;)

Guest stormrider

OK, so I'll see your Laurent Robert, and raise you a Craig Bellamy. Any takers? :lol:

I'll see your Bellamy and raise you a Jer... I mean hugo viana.

Haha, here we go again.

Mongs on here really baffle me.  Not even wanted by fucking Levante yet some people would welcome him back with open arms.  Seems no-one has learnt anything from the absolute shitfest that is the Bernard scenario.

Cretins.

Haha, here we go again.

Mongs on here really baffle me.  Not even wanted by f***ing Levante yet some people would welcome him back with open arms.  Seems no-one has learnt anything from the absolute shitfest that is the Bernard scenario.

Cretins.

Then again he could do a Solano

Haha, here we go again.

Mongs on here really baffle me.  Not even wanted by f***ing Levante yet some people would welcome him back with open arms.  Seems no-one has learnt anything from the absolute shitfest that is the Bernard scenario.

Cretins.

Unlikely and Solano is past his best too imo.

Haha, here we go again.

Cretins.

Did Solano go to about 4 clubs after leaving here and play shit at all of them aswell?

This must be a joke.  He's not Roeder's sort of player, we have at least 4 people who can play on the left, and his best days are behind him.  Most importantly Shepherd made it clear that he left effectively with the club's boot up his arse.

What he wants is irrelevant.

Guest ChickenKiev

Just because he want to return doesn't mean he will, Roeder would have none of it tbh....

How do you know that? Good mates with him or something??

Solano is past his best too imo.

imo he has been a revelation filling in at RB, we missed him on the weekend.  he may not be the player he was in his prime, but he is still very valuable for us.

Guest nufcandy

Solano is past his best too imo.

imo he has been a revelation filling in at RB, we missed him on the weekend.  he may not be the player he was in his prime, but he is still very valuable for us.

hes been mint for us lately like

seriously doubt reoder would like The Wide mouth frog  as a player.

Everyone knows robert was light on the defensive side, which wont impress roeder.

roeder judges players by their alleged commitment lvls, if luque cant get a game then i assume robert would be in same boat!