Jordan Lukaku

joeyt

From what I read, everything was agreed, club weren't impressed with his medical so wanted a lower fee for him which is apparently normal according to a Belgian journalist and so the deal collapsed.

This is what happens when you leave your business until the last minute.

Siem De Jong managed to pass our medical and he hasn’t even got any lungs.

Failed medical ffs. Righto :lol:

Ba and Slimani also had injury issues and we agreed to sign them in fact Slimani was even injured and we still signed him.

Siem De Jong managed to pass our medical and he hasn’t even got any lungs.

Failed medical ffs. Righto :lol:

Ba and Slimani also had injury issues and we agreed to sign them in fact Slimani was even injured and we still signed him.

Completely forgot we had Slimani. Christ.

To be honest, I’m happy to see the club burn whilst Ashley’s here. This sort of stuff would have pissed me off in years gone by. It’s all fucking meaningless while that prick owns us. I just want him to suffer horribly somewhere along the line

So Ashley has injured our potential loan player. What a twat man.

take a look at the window as a whole, with this development in mind. Although, I know you’re an optimist Crumpy so I’m sure you’re mainly happy that we’re getting closer to the end of Rafa and not Ashley

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not ITK, but I have this on good authority, apparently the deal broke down because Rafa refused to foot the bill for the medical on top of what it was going to cost him to pay for the loan fee, player wages and agent fees. His scouts work pro bono so it’s not as if he has too many expenses he can’t afford to pay a medical bill.

As the manager, it’s about time he started investing in the team properly and putting his money where his mouth is. Need new players? Well fucking spend some money then!

If we go down because we weren’t willing to pay extra on a medical, there will be hell on.

I’ll leave renewing right until the last minute, let them sweat for a change.

Amateurs...

To be honest, I’m happy to see the club burn whilst Ashley’s here. This sort of stuff would have pissed me off in years gone by. It’s all fucking meaningless while that prick owns us. I just want him to suffer horribly somewhere along the line

So Ashley has injured our potential loan player. What a twat man.

White English Mike >>>>>>>>>>>>