Jordan Lukaku

joeyt

Players failing medicals is fine, this shit happens. But what clubs do is move early in the window to allow the maximum amount of time to secure a different player should a medical be failed. These cunts deliberately frantically move late in the window after weeks of doing fuck all for, well, I don't even know why. I'm not even annoyed by it anymore.

So it failed on medical grounds then? Of course it did...

They're self confessed liars.

You’d think Lazio, and Lukaku’s agents or whoever will be quick to refute these stories if we are lying mind. Could scupper his next move.

Maybe? I just don't believe a word that comes out of the club any longer. Why would anyone accept the version these cunts peddle? It's always deflection and finger pointing so it appears the club tried it's best. Fucking bullshit, "we tried, but....."

To be honest, I’m happy to see the club burn whilst Ashley’s here. This sort of stuff would have pissed me off in years gone by. It’s all fucking meaningless while that prick owns us. I just want him to suffer horribly somewhere along the line

To be honest, I’m happy to see the club burn whilst Ashley’s here. This sort of stuff would have pissed me off in years gone by. It’s all fucking meaningless while that prick owns us. I just want him to suffer horribly somewhere along the line

Years gone by of a deal for a player fell through after he arrived and had a medical you would believe that theirs a reasonable suggestion that he’s not be fit enough for us. Under Ashley it’s either an attempt to say we tried to get someone in without having intention of signing someone, or that we tried to use anything in a medical as a bargaining tool.

This is taking "we tried" to a whole new level. We're now bringing players to our doorstep and sending them back :lol:

Yes, yes, of course failed medicals happen, but this is what happens when you move so late in the window, and bid for, erm, 1 player.

So Ashley has injured our potential loan player. What a twat man.

If he's failed a medical then say it, believe that the medical has brought out some information and we've tried to use it to lower fee and wages in classic NUFC style.

Yep, the club haven't directly said this. They've put it out to the press (self confessed liars to the press).

They've gone out of their way to fuck it up. It's part of their war against Rafa.