Newcastle United 2-0 Huddersfield Town - 23/02/19 - post match from pg 16

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

Just heard another one.

:lol:

Honestly, it's a absolutely beautiful sound when you hear it. Travels for miles as well, I still remember hearing a Remy last minute winner from Heaton before it happened on my stream.

Fuck me, this front 3 is lush. Especially if Perez is on form. Going to be heartbreaking when we won't match someone else's bid for Rondon in the summer. :lol:

thought someone quality like almiron would naturally improve perez...teams didn't have to bother when atsu had the ball, you can already see how much more space he's getting

Perez has been one of our best signings ever.

He's something else in this 3-4-2-1 setup.

Think Almiron will only make thigns even easier for him.

Exciting times, until the summer at least. SMH.

Fuck me, this front 3 is lush. Especially if Perez is on form. Going to be heartbreaking when we won't match someone else's bid for Rondon in the summer. :lol:

thought someone quality like almiron would naturally improve perez...teams didn't have to bother when atsu had the ball, you can already see how much more space he's getting

:thup: Definitely, exact same thing happened in the run-in last year when Kenedy was on form.

Longstaff is a real talent like

Love his mindset. Kid does not ever want to come out of the team again going forward now.

Shelvey is becoming more and more expendable with each passing game. Might be gone in the summer at this rate.

:thup: Definitely, exact same thing happened in the run-in last year when Kenedy was on form.

true :thup: