Newcastle United 2-0 Huddersfield Town - 23/02/19 - post match from pg 16

Disco

Rotten feeling this is gonna end up 0-0.

We've had a couple of excellent counters but we're still so slow and laboured when they invite us onto them. f*** knas what's going on with the set pieces again, either. All absolutely s****.

Ritchie is obsessed with changing the angle even when he has a great one already.

How is Almiron playing?

:lol: Like when that fucker signed for us in Goal.

Selling him to Madrid :sweetjesus:

I'll be honored to watch him dick Las Palmas into obsolescence while the cash sits idle keeping Ashley's flared jeans dresser level.

Rotten feeling this is gonna end up 0-0.

We've had a couple of excellent counters but we're still so slow and laboured when they invite us onto them. f*** knas what's going on with the set pieces again, either. All absolutely s****.

Ritchie is obsessed with changing the angle even when he has a great one already.

It's not just his delivery. We've got Lascelles, Lejeune, Rondon and Schar in there and no-one ever looks like going for it with any conviction.

Ritchie needs to stop ignoring Almiron when he makes runs in front of him.

Yup, saw this happen a few times now. Especially that time when Miggy started the move from the right and floated all the way to the left near Ritchie, only for the latter to smash in a useless cross and ignore the whole move.

How is Almiron playing?

:lol: Like when that fucker signed for us in Goal.

Selling him to Madrid :sweetjesus:

I'll be honored to watch him dick Las Palmas into obsolescence while the cash sits idle keeping Ashley's flared jeans dresser level.

Can't blame him really, i mean what would you do with 678m?