The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Cant find anything about an option to buy. Hope one of the bigger clubs end up buying him as hes fitting too good into Leicester.

:anguish:

Bit cynical, but I dont want the teams challenging for Europe to completely solidify themselves in that area in case the unthinkable happens that Rafa signs a new contract with sufficient money to spend/the club is sold. Much rather he goes to Liverpool instead. From the reports it also sounds like hes keeping his options open

I think I was wrong Leicester had the option to buy I was sure that was reported by Sky Sports in January. It seems Monaco want either £40 million for him or a swap deal involving Silva.

Cant find anything about an option to buy. Hope one of the bigger clubs end up buying him as hes fitting too good into Leicester.

Bit cynical, but I dont want the teams challenging for Europe to completely solidify themselves in that area in case the unthinkable happens that Rafa signs a new contract with sufficient money to spend/the club is sold. Much rather he goes to Liverpool instead. From the reports it also sounds like hes keeping his options open

Who we talking about?

Pathetic from Villa. They had no right to demand that Leeds stop playing for what looked like a fairly innocuous tumble in the middle of the pitch, and a handful of their players could have been sent off for their reaction to both goals.

I don't buy this was a lack of sportsmanship or morally wrong from Leeds which the commentator felt what Leeds was doing. We see too many players wasting time by faking injuries so the other team kick if out of play.

The Leeds player slowed because two or three of the Villa players near the touchline were waving their arms and demanding he kick the ball out of play. He hesitated and rightly kept on playing. It wasn't some big masquerade to cheat Villa out of a goal.

Has to be pointed out villa kicked the ball out when a Leeds player was injured in first half

That’s their right, just as its Leeds right to play on. Everybody complains when players kick the ball out of play for an injury, I don’t see the difference with this

Has to be pointed out villa kicked the ball out when a Leeds player was injured in first half

That’s their right, just as its Leeds right to play on. Everybody complains when players kick the ball out of play for an injury, I don’t see the difference with this

True tho I’m certain if that was a team doing that against us every one will have a different tune

Who we talking about?

Tielemans. Keep up Gaz

I think it was more the Leeds player slowing down to kick the ball out of play and then deciding to carry on when Villa players stopped

Yup - and then Bamford being a prick.

Regardless of what the injury was caused by they should’ve put it out as Villa did not that long before it happened for a Leeds player. Leeds absolutely did the wrong thing, if it had been us I would’ve been proud that our manager did that for them. Bamford should get a ban for that, cunt.

Guest neesy111

I think it was more the Leeds player slowing down to kick the ball out of play and then deciding to carry on when Villa players stopped

Yup - and then Bamford being a prick.

Regardless of what the injury was caused by they should’ve put it out as Villa did not that long before it happened for a Leeds player. Leeds absolutely did the wrong thing, if it had been us I would’ve been proud that our manager did that for them. Bamford should get a ban for that, c***.

Bamford was wrong and will be puniahed but don't believe at all Leeds had to put the ball out.

True tho I’m certain if that was a team doing that against us every one will have a different tune

Just as everyone here complains when we put it out for the other team

I thought it was up to the referees now, going to get to the point if a team is winning a player just jumps on the floor to waste time, or if a team is on the break.

Should always play to the whistle

I thought it was up to the referees now, going to get to the point if a team is winning a player just jumps on the floor to waste time, or if a team is on the break.

Should always play to the whistle

Exactly this. There looked nothing in it at all to make him stay down like that and I bet he is fine now.

Just as everyone here complains when we put it out for the other team

If Leeds did that v Newcastle I doubt you’d be saying it was fine.