The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Critics of Ole and Man Utd this season have always said they turn up in the big games and disappear in the rest of the games. For example they demolished Chelsea on the first day of the season. They could win today, and very well go and ruin it in upcoming fixtures.

Critics of Ole and Nan Utd this season have always said they turn up in the big games and disappear in the rest of the games. For example they demolished Chelsea on the first day of the season. They could win today, and very well go and ruin it in upcoming fixtures.

Poor managers get exposed against the lesser teams, as players can raise themselves against the better teams.

Critics of Ole and Nan Utd this season have always said they turn up in the big games and disappear in the rest of the games. For example they demolished Chelsea on the first day of the season. They could win today, and very well go and ruin it in upcoming fixtures.

Poor managers get exposed against the lesser teams, as players can raise themselves against the better teams.

He's been without Lingard, Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, Martial and Rashford at various points this season. Yet for the most part they always look good. Thrown away a few results.

I like what he's doing. With better luck with their fitness and a few more additions to the squad I think they'd come along really nicely.

Wan Bissaka is magnificent. Unreal defender.

Sterling has gone pass him few times pretty easily tho.

He's stopped Sterling a good number of times too. I mean ... it's Raheem Sterling you know? Guy usually consistently blows by people with ease.

He's been without Lingard, Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, Martial and Rashford at various points this season. Yet for the most part they always look good. Thrown away a few results.

I like what he's doing. With better luck with their fitness and a few more additions to the squad I think they'd come along really nicely.

Hey, he must have been close to the sack so i'm glad he is getting a couple of results  :lol:

Very true.

Wan Bissaka is magnificent. Unreal defender.

Sterling has gone pass him few times pretty easily tho.

He's stopped Sterling a good number of times too. I mean ... it's Raheem Sterling you know? Guy usually consistently blows by people with ease.

Yea agree. AWB great 1 v 1. Gonna be a great defender, sometimes his postitioning is a bit weird, but doing good so far in this one.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTXDpWi21Fm4tTSXAbnrk8P-a39eX7ylqWZPyF3CIJ-rhY2cLpb