The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Ozil is a pure joy to watch. Most graceful player in the league imo.

Oh ... Ozil is definitely back. Such a simple adjustment too.

The wide players are really wide and it has really opened up the pitch for both him and even Xhaka. They now have so much more time and space to use the ball and influence the game.

Arteta is going to be so good, and Arsenal are going to be on their way. Playing some wonderful stuff with so much more confidence already.

Yeah, they have looked fantastic throughout the team this half. Nice to see Pepe building confidence and showing his ability.

This is what a team gaining confidence through being instructed well by a manager looks like. From tentative and nervy to inspired and forthright.

My goodness Arsenal are flying around the pitch both defensively and offensively.

I can't even imagine what it would be like if we had a team perform like this. I'd be absolutely out of it :lol:

Arsenal beating a mid-table team = they're back :lol:  Calm down commentators, it's just Man Utd ffs.

Put the game on man. It's not just about the result for goodness sake. The perfromance has been outrageously good, and considering how they were playing just a few games ago and pretty much all season it's bloody impressive.

Ozil is a pure joy to watch. Most graceful player in the league imo.

Oh ... Ozil is definitely back. Such a simple adjustment too.

The wide players are really wide and it has really opened up the pitch for both him and even Xhaka. They now have so much more time and space to use the ball and influence the game.

Arteta is going to be so good, and Arsenal are going to be on their way. Playing some wonderful stuff with so much more confidence already.

Yeah, they have looked fantastic throughout the team this half. Nice to see Pepe building confidence and showing his ability.

This is what a team gaining confidence through being instructed well by a manager looks like. From tentative and nervy to inspired and forthright.

Absolutely man, absolutely.

They'll need to not crumble in the second half again.  They're playing well, but it is 45 minutes only.

Maguire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even if they do crumble, you can already see the seeds being sown. Bodes very well for them going forward. It's a totally different direction and approach to their play now and it really suits the players they have. They'll only continue to build on things from here.

Love seeing Harry Maguire in Man Utd shirt cos it reminds me that they paid 70 odd million for him :lol: 

The bloke is a compete donkey - never rated him from the start - his lack of pace is a huge disadvantage, will always get exposed because his positional sense is shocking

Guest Howaythetoon

State of Charlie Adam

Was there today, didn’t even know he was playing until someone mentioned it to me, he bossed the game though and tried an outrageous lob from his own half that wasn’t too far off. I thought whose the bald fat bloke who can’t run, but can narf pass :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

Arse 2 Manure 0 , Nufc down to 13th ( unlucky for some ) 5 points off the drop . Happy New Year ...