The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Nowt wrong with VAR, that's just a video replay, it's our useless refs using it like they ref, shittly.

Yes it is VAR problem, if it is used like this. Shouldn't check offsides with it. Just red cards and penalties.

VAR is just a video replay, the use of VAR and how it's being implemented is a problem clearly but VAR is just as i say video replay of any given incident.

Also Souness got it right just now amazingly, if any part of the attacker is onside then it's should be a goal, cuts the crap out we've just seen.

Hmm, you're going to get arguments the other way then. A player could be in his stride running away from the defender but his trailing leg might just be in line therefore making him onside. On a freeze frame, we'd probably all say he looks well offside.

The thick line they show is the VAR line, the dots and all that shit are put in by Sky and Bt or whoever, I can’t stand Liverpool but he is just offside like, same as Lallanas was never a handball, annoying but they got it right

When does the ball become a pass? When the boot first touches the ball or when it is now longer in contact with the boot, how is that measured? Surely what we are seeing is not clear and obvious.

Aye plus VAR replays have a margin of error to be factored in too.

Nowt wrong with VAR, that's just a video replay, it's our useless refs using it like they ref, shittly.

Yes it is VAR problem, if it is used like this. Shouldn't check offsides with it. Just red cards and penalties.

VAR is just a video replay, the use of VAR and how it's being implemented is a problem clearly but VAR is just as i say video replay of any given incident.

Also Souness got it right just now amazingly, if any part of the attacker is onside then it's should be a goal, cuts the crap out we've just seen.

Hmm, you're going to get arguments the other way then. A player could be in his stride running away from the defender but his trailing leg might just be in line therefore making him onside. On a freeze frame, we'd probably all say he looks well offside.

True, but i think i prefer that to how it is now like.

True, but i think i prefer that to how it is now like.

Absolutely. Too many teams being unfairly punished currently.