The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I think it's a pen, but of course he dived. He literally threw himself to the floor to exaggerate the contact. The problem really is he that referees rarely give pens for holding unless the player goes down.

They give them against us for a little finger on Salah like  :lol:

This is the problem isn't it.

Certainly is, i guess VARS might sort a few out or just make more talking points, both no doubt.

You can’t say it’s not a pen. When a penalty can be given for a slight pull, then holding like that for that length of time is a nailed on penalty.

no one has, have they ? 100% pen for me, just Salah's throwing himself to the floor which is funny, as others have said though would he have got the pen if he hadn't, probably not.

No one on here, Neville kept alluding to it though.

You can’t say it’s not a pen. When a penalty can be given for a slight pull, then holding like that for that length of time is a nailed on penalty.

no one has, have they ? 100% pen for me, just Salah's throwing himself to the floor which is funny, as others have said though would he have got the pen if he hadn't, probably not.

Aye but he kept prattling on about the pitch being too dry, he's a div at times.

Aye but he kept prattling on about the pitch being too dry, he's a div at times.

The pitch was dry, it makes a massive difference. Most clubs water the pitch heavily.

It's clever from Cardiff.

The pitch was dry, it makes a massive difference. Most clubs water the pitch heavily.

It's clever from Cardiff.

They still lost like.

I think it's a pen, but of course he dived. He literally threw himself to the floor to exaggerate the contact. The problem really is he that referees rarely give pens for holding unless the player goes down.

He dived because he'd already been bear hugged for about 10 seconds and the ref was doing nothing until he went down. Don't know why anyone would get upset about that "dive"

He dived because he'd already been bear hugged for about 10 seconds and the ref was doing nothing until he went down. Don't know why anyone would get upset about that "dive"

His previous dives would be why i would think.

Guest neesy111

Benzema seems to be a one man team these days. Hat trick today

6th highest goalscorer in Real's history.

Guest Howaythetoon

Benzema seems to be a one man team these days. Hat trick today

6th highest goalscorer in Real's history.

Their Perez basically!