The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Salah is being held but throwing himself down though  :lol:

Isn't this the problem though, players have to do that to get a decision.  Imo, it was a pen with the holding by Morrison.

Salah is being held but throwing himself down though  :lol:

I'd be fuming if that's our player and he doesnt go down, he's got him in a bear hug ffs. Braindead defending.

I think it's a penalty as he's being held, it's just the throwing himself backwards to the floor which is hilarious.

Definate pen, and I don't think he dived. He was being pinned back for a fair amount of time, before going down. He tried to change direction while a hand was around his upper body.

I think it's a pen, but of course he dived. He literally threw himself to the floor to exaggerate the contact. The problem really is he that referees rarely give pens for holding unless the player goes down.

Guest covmag

Time to get the flip flops on  O0

Thanks Rafa, been a pleasure knowing you.

Oh and fuck off Ashley, cunt.

Guest neesy111

I think it's a pen, but of course he dived. He literally threw himself to the floor to exaggerate the contact. The problem really is he that referees rarely give pens for holding unless the player goes down.

Exactly, they don't help themselves in this sense.

They give them against us for a little finger on Salah like  :lol:

You can’t say it’s not a pen. When a penalty can be given for a slight pull, then holding like that for that length of time is a nailed on penalty.

no one has, have they ? 100% pen for me, just Salah's throwing himself to the floor which is funny, as others have said though would he have got the pen if he hadn't, probably not.

Guest neesy111

They give them against us for a little finger on Salah like  :lol:

This is the problem isn't it.