The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Surprised Leeds still have the cash to compete after 14 seasons away

They have an interesting squad. If they don’t come up there are a number of players I’d take from them. Roofe being one and I think Alioski would be a great Ritchie replacement.

Burnley, fucking cheating time wasting defensive performance and getting compliments all match from S*y. We go defensive against a top-6 team and get slated.

As if we didn't already know it, what a c*&t Barnes is.

Burnley, fucking cheating time wasting defensive performance and getting compliments all match from S*y. We go defensive against a top-6 team and get slated.

I have to say, as much as I'm all for smaller clubs getting results against the bankrolled heavy hitters, and the necessity for the smaller clubs to close the gap somehow (by way of tactics etc.), the way in which Burnley went about it was ugly and unsporting. Not great to see and even had me hoping Chelsea would nick it late on and I certainly have no love for Chelsea FC.

It's a compliment that pundits say shit like that about us, IMO. They think we're a bigger club than the shithouses that need to apply those tactics because we used to be, when in reality, we're not anymore.

Burnley, f***ing cheating time wasting defensive performance and getting compliments all match from S*y. We go defensive against a top-6 team and get slated.

It's a compliment that pundits say s*** like that about us, IMO. They think we're a bigger club than the shithouses that need to apply those tactics because we used to be, when in reality, we're not anymore.

:thup:

That and the english media have always disliked Rafa.