The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Always the weirdest critique of foreign players/managers.

I don't think it's that weird. After 8 years living and working in the UK he should be pretty much fluent in English It's different when someone has only been here a few years.

I’m sure he speaks English well enough on a personal level, but it’s another thing to do a very public press conference tbf. I speak Spanish pretty well at this point, but the thought of giving an interview gives me anxiety. :lol:

Edit: what A-toon said.

Not just that but even if you are fluent in a language you can make some mistakes and we all know how the media loves to pick apart every single word someone says. :lol:

I don't blame any foreign manager for being apprehensive in an interview.

Not just that but even if you are fluent in a language you can make some mistakes and we all know how the media loves to pick apart every single word someone says. :lol:

Aye good point.

Guest neesy111

Don't think that's true.  It's usually when they speak in their native language then it gets translated badly e.g.  perez with his comments lately.

Guest neesy111

Can't get over how good that Spurs stadium and atmosphere is like. Built for nights like this. Hope the winners of this tie lift the trophy

Shit according to some people on here. :hmm:

Enough with that fucking dirge of the Spurs' version of "When the Saints go Marching In." Up there with the fucking England band for getting on my tits.

It is extra annoying tonight for some reason. Swear they've got the mic's next to the crowd turned up more than usual :lol:

Enough with that f***ing dirge of the Spurs' version of "When the Saints go Marching In." Up there with the f***ing England band for getting on my tits.

It is extra annoying tonight for some reason. Swear they've got the mic's next to the crowd turned up more than usual :lol:

Yeah it sounds unusually loud. I listened to the Spurs home leg v Man City on 5live and have never heard crowd noise like it.