The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Brendan Rodgers expressed much pride in his side. “We have been trying to get the team to play like a big team – with dominance, intensity,”

Listen to this used car salesman.  Sure did dominate that 6-4-0 formation camped out on your 18 yard box, Brendan.

Leicester manager said. “I was really pleased with that aspect, how we gave them problems. The areas we’ll look at will include the opening period. That is what invited Vincent to get the shot in.”

If you watch the Leicester players, they are all focused on cutting passing lanes.  They would have been instructed to let Kompany have the ball there.  They played to the plan.

Kompany wasn't closed down because his body language suggested that he didn't really want to shoot. But then if you give any player that much time and space to set themselves, there's always a chance they'd score like that.

It looks all over now.

Perfect scenario would be City being 3-0 down at HT against Brighton with Liverpool leading by a goal before they concede a Neves thunderbastard in the 95th minute after a Moutinho dive.

Perfect scenario would be City being 3-0 down at HT against Brighton with Liverpool leading by a goal before they concede a Neves thunderbastard in the 95th minute after a Moutinho dive.

A Boly handball goal after elbowing Van Dijk in the head.

Some moment that like that. Absolutely insane hit.

Was watching it on the plane, which is ridiculous itself, and definitely let out a fairly audible fucking hell much to the chagrin of the fellow vermin in cattle class.

:lol: Any excuse.

Some moment that like that. Absolutely insane hit.

Was watching it on the plane, which is ridiculous itself, and definitely let out a fairly audible fucking hell much to the chagrin of the fellow vermin in cattle class.

I was amazing to watch live football on my recent flights. Loved it.

Brendan Rodgers expressed much pride in his side. “We have been trying to get the team to play like a big team – with dominance, intensity,”

Listen to this used car salesman.  Sure did dominate that 6-4-0 formation camped out on your 18 yard box, Brendan.

Leicester manager said. “I was really pleased with that aspect, how we gave them problems. The areas we’ll look at will include the opening period. That is what invited Vincent to get the shot in.”

If you watch the Leicester players, they are all focused on cutting passing lanes.  They would have been instructed to let Kompany have the ball there.  They played to the plan.

Thought Leicester played really well myself, certainly didn't just park the bus

0% of the ball in Man City's third the last 10 minutes :lol:

City almost need to let Leicester have the ball a bit.  Passing it around 30 yards out in front of 11 players has been so ineffective

Just hate the way Bodgers spins things.

I honestly couldn’t believe what that conman was coming out with after the game :lol:

Makes me laugh how many people believe the persona Brendan Rodgers gives out.

He actually came and made out they played expansive football and had “Large periods of possession” and played toe to toe with Man City :doh:

No Brendan you had possession in the 30% like everyone else away at Man City stop trying to make out you came and played with “Big team personality” you absolute conman.

You played a LOW BLOCK counter attack game just like 99% of the teams outside the Big 6 against Man City and you had 1 shot on target each half how expansive and brave of you.

People are actually calling this guy a mini Guardiola because they believe what he says this guy has to be the best conman in football.

Some pundit said playing Leicester now is like playing a Big 6 team :spit:

I thought Eddie Howe was overrated but the way people talk about this conman is on a whole different level.

Is that because of what you listened to or what you actually saw? :lol:

Parking the bus suggests playing for a draw and not trying to win. That's not what I watched last night. Thought Leicester looked very dangerous on the break and had a couple of great opportunities that were squandered.

What I actually saw.

What I actually saw.

I thought they played quite well too tbh

If that was Rafa Benitez the post match would be “Negative” Rafa Benitez couldn’t lay a glove on Man City he just played for goal difference.

Even though against Liverpool no side this ENTIRE Premier League season had more shots on target against Liverpool than we did last weekend.

Who would have thought “Negative” Rafa Benitez has scored past EVERY Big 6 side this season he doesn’t even try to score against them though apparently :lol:

If that was Rafa Benitez the post match would be “Negative” Rafa Benitez couldn’t lay a glove on Man City he just played for goal difference.

Even though against Liverpool no side this ENTIRE Premier League season had more shots on target against Liverpool than we did last weekend.

Who would have thought “Negative” Rafa Benitez has scored past EVERY Big 6 side this season he doesn’t even try to score against them though apparently :lol:

I've not seen such a massive chip on the shoulder since NE5 got banned.

Facts though not opinion.

And you know it :snod:

As you said the first million times. Nobody cares ffs