The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Is this the best Norwich XI?

You would hope so  :lol:

They'll beat us, like :lol:

Can barely remember us getting a result at Carrow Road. Did we win there in the early 90s under Keegan?

Think we won 0-2 in 93/94.

Norwich seem to be like this all the time though from last time in league, sticking to their style of play while running straight into spikes. Daft to go to anfield first game of premier season and not try to defend even a little bit. You may catch a few teams cold but Liverpool clearly too good for that.

Rafa taught us so much man. Sitting watching this and all I can think about is how idiotic it is to try and take a game to Liverpool at their own stadium. It's a 38 game season and you need to figure out how to amass as many points as possible or minimize the goals against when you're a team that will not get many wins over the course of the campaign.

Rafa taught us so much man. Sitting watching this and all I can think about is how idiotic it is to try and take a game to Liverpool at their own stadium. It's a 38 game season and you need to figure out how to amass as many points as possible or minimize the goals against when you're a team that will not get many wins over the course of the campaign.

Norwich fan on another forum I used is glad they're giving it a go.  Rather go down swinging. 

Someone else also suggested that changing their approach to a more defensive tactic would "get them relegated faster" and they should "stick to what got them promoted."

Magical :lol:

Norwich fan on another forum I used is glad they're giving it a go.  Rather go down swinging. 

Someone else also suggested that changing their approach to a more defensive tactic would "get them relegated faster" and they should "stick to what got them promoted."

Magical :lol:

TBH it’s fair enough to decide to have a go, as long as you know it means you’ll lose. It’s pretending that it’s sensible that makes no sense.