The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Norwich were very impressive from the technical point of view - going forward they put some good passing moves together. Their manager seems to have done a lot of recruiting from the German league, and I've often felt that's a somewhat neglected option.

The problem of course was the space that they left in the full back areas. They'll have to hope that they outscore the weaker teams, which tbh they probably will.

Salah is a great finisher but he doesn't always choose good options on the ball. His team mates must find him infuriating at times.

Monaco getting smashed 0-3 home to Lyon last night. Their squad looks so weak too even though they have raked in hundreds of millions in transfer fees recently. What's happened to them?

Fabregas got sent off early doors in fairness to them.

Which clubs would folk like to see crash and burn today/this year?

All of them for different reasons.

Monaco getting smashed 0-3 home to Lyon last night. Their squad looks so weak too even though they have raked in hundreds of millions in transfer fees recently. What's happened to them?

Aye seen that. I just meant their line up looks weak in relation to the amount of money they have recieved in the last 2/3 years

Guest neesy111

Aye seen that. I just meant their line up looks weak in relation to the amount of money they have recieved in the last 2/3 years

They have to sell players to keep themselves afloat.