The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Outrageous pass from Maddison and what a goal  by Jamie Vardy. What a player. He’s one of a kind. Will we ever get another? I wonder...

And that goal from Barnes. So pure.

Mmm. Little boys in the park. Mmm. Jumpers for goalposts, rush keeper. Mmm. Tea's ready? Next goal the winner. Marvellous.

Outrageous pass from Maddison and what a goal  by Jamie Vardy. What a player. He’s one of a kind. Will we ever get another? I wonder...

And that goal from Barnes. So pure.

Mmm. Little boys in the park. Mmm. Jumpers for goalposts, rush keeper. Mmm. Tea's ready? Next goal the winner. Marvellous.

:lol:

Just watched the Man U highlights and Pogba cannot play in a deep midfield position man. The guy's carelessness with the ball is just crazy.

Noticed he was the one that was dithering on the ball and lost it in the lead up to Palace's winning goal.

Pretty sure they played him higher up the pitch last season, with Herrera doing a far better and more disciplined job in midfield with either McTominay or Matic.

No idea why they've changed that, and why they didn't keep Herrera or at least bring in a replacement for him. I assume that's why they wanted Longstaff.