The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Man U are so so bad these days

Just a pale shadow. Cristiano Ronaldo used to play for these. Now they have Rashford and Fred.

Of all the players to pick from their squad, you picking Rashford seems a strange one as he's probably one of the rare ones that would get into some of their better squads in the last decade or so

I don’t think he’s that good. Prob their best player yeah but I don’t think he is Van Nistelrroy, Cole, Yorke, Sheringham Ronaldo, Giggs level at all.

Just amazing to me how far they have fallen

52 minutes gone and Wolves have had 0 shots & 0 shots on target.

Wolves are fantastic to watch though according to the media.

Who and when was this said?

You forgot to reply Gallowgate End[/member]

Yeah but Molde, Molde were really good

They were, they advanced in Europe under Solskjær in a tough group. Again, I don't understand this criticism. Just because his Man Utd are absolutely horrid doesn't negate his Molde being good. They're two different teams in two different circumstances with two different set of expectations. If Solskjær got sacked from Man Utd and went back to Molde, he'd no doubt do well with Molde again. They're two completely different beasts, one of them he's proven he can deal with very well and the other he's so far proven he's out of his depth.

They were, they advanced in Europe under Solskjær in a tough group. Again, I don't understand this criticism. Just because his Man Utd are absolutely horrid doesn't negate his Molde being good. They're two different teams in two different circumstances with two different set of expectations. If Solskjær got sacked from Man Utd and went back to Molde, he'd no doubt do well with Molde again.

I’m not saying they weren’t good I’m saying people using it as a justification for him in any way being a good manager and capable of PL management, at a club like man United is ridiculous.

That it is. A better justification for him would actually be how well the Man Utd U23s were under him rather than doing well with a Norwegian team.

They were, they advanced in Europe under Solskjær in a tough group. Again, I don't understand this criticism. Just because his Man Utd are absolutely horrid doesn't negate his Molde being good. They're two different teams in two different circumstances with two different set of expectations. If Solskjær got sacked from Man Utd and went back to Molde, he'd no doubt do well with Molde again.

I’m not saying they weren’t good I’m saying people using it as a justification for him in any way being a good manager and capable of PL management, at a club like man United is ridiculous.

Nobody used it as justification that he was a good manager. You were the first person to mention Molde, suggesting he had a poor track record at them and Cardiff and that's why he was a poor manager. You were then put in your place by  Kaiz after you tried to act like a Norwegian expert.

So aye, more guff from you.

Anyway, aye tonight was boring. Only 3 members of the first team starting mind. More new youth coming through. Point away from home on a shite AstroTurf pitch. Top of the group. Players rested to get a result at the weekend and get a bit of confidence I would hope.

Nobody used it as justification that he was a good manager. You were the first person to mention Molde, suggesting he had a poor track record at them and Cardiff and that's why he was a poor manager. You were then put in your place by  Kaiz after you tried to act like a Norwegian expert.

So aye, more guff from you.

Anyway, aye tonight was boring. Only 3 members of the first team starting mind. More new youth coming through. Point away from home on a shite AstroTurf pitch. Top of the group. Players rested to get a result at the weekend and get a bit of confidence I would hope.

That lineup cost around £250million can’t pretend that was a team full of 15 year olds :laugh:

Where are you in the league again and where are spurs?

Yes Spurs are indeed two points ahead of us in the league with a much better squad at the moment. They just conceded 7 at home in Europe and were knocked out of the league cup by a mid-table league two side.

Since Ole has taken over he has taken way more points in the league than Poch. That's not me saying Poch isn't a better coach, of course not, but lets not ignore facts.

Show me where I said he did badly at Molde. You’re so fucking annoying honestly. Bore the fuck off

:lol:  Ah the irony.

But anyway:

Yeah he only needs two more windows to really Judge him, he’s only bought Maguire for  80m (more than VVD)  and AWB for 45m, the guy is working with scraps! Also his excellent track record at Cardiff and Molde should be taken into account imo. We’re any fans complaining last night when they beat Rochdale on pens? Doubt it.

You're you're saying he didn't do bad at Molde? The above would then suggest he did a good job at Cardiff too. Why don't you admit that you just weren't aware of his success at Molde? Everyone is wrong sometimes, even well paid internet forum scouts.

Someone from Japan could come on here with a report on a division two player and you'd think you know better. Just an angry, little man desperate to justify yourself. Like a Diet Coke Dennis Wise.

Genuinely might just stick you on the block list as it's like talking to a cardboard box. Go dry yourself off son.

So I didn’t then, if you want to get personal then that’s fine. I’m sure you talk this way in real life as well (lol), so put me on block then you bell end. You’re a div man united supporter from Ireland. Hardly going to be missing out anything am I. Don’t bother me again you tedious prick.

Again, you started with the insults first. You need to take a long, hard look at yourself son.