The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Shows where Man U are as a club now though. Whether Sheff Utd are in form or not they should win that.

But that is where we are as a club, so I don't understand why people are treating us like we are title contenders that will brush everyone aside. :lol:

We're a club likely to finish in 5th or 6th place. That was the realistic expectation. We are and have been absolutely miles behind City and now Liverpool for the best part of 5 years. That's through Moyes, Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho. There's a bit of hope now because of the recruitment in the Summer and some deadwood finally starting to be shifted out.

:lol: :lol:

What isn't true? Would love to hear it.

Your utterly pathetic "Ole has done better than Poch, fact!" stance is hilarious, chosing to ignore the vast majority of the time that Poch spent at Spurs and including Oles caretaker stint. Even better when you start adding the "with a much worse squad" bullshit, yesterday you had defenders that cost almost £200m starting, a £50m CM and a £45m striker. Come back when Ole gets you back in the champions league, never mind getting to a champions league final.

Shows where Man U are as a club now though. Whether Sheff Utd are in form or not they should win that.

But that is where we are as a club, so I don't understand why people are treating us like we are title contenders that will brush everyone aside. :lol:

We're a club likely to finish in 5th or 6th place. That was the realistic expectation. We are and have been absolutely miles behind City and now Liverpool for the best part of 5 years. That's through Moyes, Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho. There's a bit of hope now because of the recruitment in the Summer and some deadwood finally starting to be shifted out.

Because you should still be able to beat Sheff Utd with plenty to spare. Your centre-back probably cost more than the Sheff Utd team. You’ve got a top class keeper, a mid-table defence and midfield but a top 6 front 3.

It wasn't just Man Utd's result yesterday or the fact they looked like losing for a good while.  The performance other than a 10 minute spell was dire.  Sheffield Utd had them pegged back for long periods and Man Utd couldn't pass the ball to each other.  Neville wasn't being OTT with his criticism.

Guest neesy111

IP.  :thup:

Man Utd were absolutely rubbish for 70 mins, if that's progress then shows how far they've fallen.  Froggy's the only man utd I know that's happy with Ole, the rest I know want rid and Poch in.

IP.  :thup:

Man Utd were absolutely rubbish for 70 mins, if that's progress then shows how far they've fallen.  Froggy's the only man utd I know that's happy with Ole, the rest I know want rid and Poch in.

Well it is progress because we're normally rubbish for 90 minutes. :lol:

How many Man United fans do you know like? I've only seen one or two actually wanting Ole out. Usually clueless fans who just want change after change despite that clearly not being the cure.

While I'm defending Ole and using Poch's recent form as a comparison, I still wouldn't be unhappy if we hired him FWIW. He's quite clearly a good coach, though people have to be realistic at the same time; his best achievement with Spurs is second place. He won no trophies in 5  years.

Feel a bit bad for Froggy. Everyone on here are seemingly triggered by the fact he isn't demanding instant success like a lot of the kneejerk noise you see in social media.

BuT hE hAs a TeAm WoRtH XXX mIlLiOns.

Doens't mean fuck all tbh. What's important is that the players OGS has brought in has done well and he's putting down a good foundation for the future. He's given a chance to a lot of youth players managers like Mourinho f.ex wouldn't even give a sniff.

Feel a bit bad for Froggy. Everyone on here are seemingly triggered by the fact he isn't demanding instant success like a lot of the kneejerk noise you see in social media.

BuT hE hAs a TeAm WoRtH XXX mIlLiOns.

Doens't mean fuck all tbh. What's important is that the players OGS has brought in has done well and he's putting down a good foundation for the future. He's given a chance to a lot of youth players managers like Mourinho f.ex wouldn't even give a sniff.

You're right. :thup: I just have a way of talking that makes me sound like a twat too I think. :lol: Obviously get my back up too because I can't articulate my point right and then get torn apart for it. :lol:

A lot of people do say about what the team is worth without realising that's a massive part of the problem. If we still had Lukaku and Sanchez playing that would be another £100m added on to the value but the fact is they didn't want to be at the club. Finally decisions are being made to get those sort of players out. That might result in bad results in the short term as Lukaku has undoubtedly been missed, but for the long term future of the club it is the right thing to do.

I don't expect trophies and a title challenge, but I'd be disappointed if we aren't a lot closer next season. I want Solskjaer to get the time and another couple of windows to have what can be called his team. If it's this time next season and we're in the same position we are now then I'd be saying it's time to go obviously.

And you're right about the youth. We're feeling positive about Greenwood, Tuanzebe, Williams etc. My only issue at the minute is his persistence with Pereira, who's playing terribly. Then again our two best CM's are injured and we don't have depth so his options are limited.

Carragher has his VR controller things upside down and in the wrong hands, so whenever he glances down while wandering around the PlayStation version of Man City's goal his virtual arms are horrifically twisted and contorted like he has some terrible genetic condition

Spurs 2 down. Think we were linked with Ruben Semedo. Or that might have been another Semedo

The one we were after went to jail for a bit didn’t he?

Benzegol

Ronnie was holding him back

Mourinho seems to have some weird fetish for Eric Dier

Linked with him loads at ManUtd

Does CL group stages go to H2H or goal difference?

Spurs lose this and to Bayern and Olympiacos beat Red Star Belgrade then Spurs are out if it's H2H. Guess Spurs might get battered by Bayern again I guess