The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Lingaard in midfield with Fred and ousting Pereira was a gutsy and great move. Fair play.

James has looked more dangerous on the left with Martial and Rashford now upfornt and Greenwood on the right.

All those changes have contributed to the goals.

Guest Howaythetoon

Poch at home watching either of Arsenal or Man Utd

:tino:

If I’m Arsenal or Man Utd right now, the manager would be picking their bags to make make for Poch first thing Monday morning. Of the two clubs, on paper at least, you’d think Arsenal would be the better fit for him getting in someone like him a bigger immediate priority in their situation. Man Utd are not the power they once were and a million miles away from being a force once again, but Arsenal have been in terminal decline for over a decade and getting worse every year.

Man Ud will always be able to go after and pay the going rate for the very best of managers so can pass up on someone like Poch or be more selective. With Arsenal I don’t think they can right now and need a Poch quality manager urgently before their decline gets even more worse.

Whether he would go to Arsenal after Spurs, that remains to be seen. What better way to prove Spurs wrong by getting their arch rivals back to a level where they rise above Spurs and achieve silverware...

Pep and Klop may only have a few more years at City and Liverpool, Spurs were coming good at the most unfortunate time for them with City and Liverpool being so good.

This will do untold damage to Ole’s 2019 PPG average force field. Maybe as much as 0.03

He’s doing really well though.

Better than poch.

Has done better with a worse squad, as some would have you believe.

No he hasn't

I know.

I mean, he quite literally has done better since he took over. That's the absolute facts. :lol: Where is Poch now?

Good point yesterday. Sheff United have been excellent this year. Were by far the best team against Liverpool, drew with Spurs and Chelsea. Beat Arsenal and Everton. Knew it would be tough especially with our starting midfield out injured but still dominated possession and unlucky in the end not to win. Turning around a 0-2 away from home is a positive sign that wasn't previously happening and we're still nowhere near full strength. :thup:

Guest neesy111

This will do untold damage to Ole’s 2019 PPG average force field. Maybe as much as 0.03

Better than poch.

No he hasn't

I know.

I mean, he quite literally has done better since he took over. That's the absolute facts. :lol: Where is Poch now?

Good point yesterday. Sheff United have been excellent this year. Were by far the best team against Liverpool, drew with Spurs and Chelsea. Beat Arsenal and Everton. Knew it would be tough especially with our starting midfield out injured but still dominated possession and unlucky in the end not to win. Turning around a 0-2 away from home is a positive sign that wasn't previously happening and we're still nowhere near full strength. :thup:

You're absolutely deluded.

Harsh to say deluded - overly positive perhaps, but it’s gotta suck seeing your once-mighty team pulled back to the pack then passed. He’s gone all in on Ole, but after the (relative) shit show the past few years, can you blame him?

Curious to know Froggy’s thoughts on the Ferguson-Woodward spat...?

Better than poch.

No he hasn't

I know.

You're absolutely deluded.

What did I say here that is deluded?

Since Ole took over he did better than Poch in the league. That is fact.

A point away to Sheffield United is a good result for anybody, never mind us. That is fact, as evidence by their results against the rest of the league.

61% of the ball. Completed a come back from 2-0 down and we were within 90 seconds of winning the game. That's with a midfield of Pereira and Fred. Different story with McTominay and Pogba. A lot of positives.

The only people who are deluded are people like yourself who look at the club like it's the Manchester United of the 90's and early 00's. That is not where the club is and isn't where the club is going to be for quite a while.

Harsh to say deluded - overly positive perhaps, but it’s gotta suck seeing your once-mighty team pulled back to the pack then passed. He’s gone all in on Ole, but after the (relative) shit show the past few years, can you blame him?

Curious to know Froggy’s thoughts on the Ferguson-Woodward spat...?

You've hit the nail on the head. If Mourinho hadn't already come in and failed then people would be calling for him to take over from Ole. We've that route. There isn't even a sense of being overly positive, it's all about building a foundation from which Ole, or more likely someone new can eventually challenge with.. The main thing is the recruitment continues to be good. Still a few players to ship out, and more to bring in.

In regards to the Ferguson-Woodward thing, I think it's all assumptions that it was actually a spat. Just a poorly timed photo. :lol:

Tbf Sheffield United are playing well this season. An away game there isn't easy.

Home or away against them is difficult. They're 6th like. Have only once since September and it was against Liverpool.

I agree. Man Utd did really well to comeback but will be annoyed with the late goal.