The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Union Berlin game just been stopped too, after banners with his face in a crosshair and 'hurensohn' (son of a bitch).

Fair enough then. :lol:

So whats the story here ?

Protests against Hoffenheim's President:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51690403

Billionaire Hopp is a divisive character in German football, having bankrolled Hoffenheim up from the fifth tier to the Bundesliga between 2000 and 2008.

In 2015, Hopp was allowed to take a majority voting share - one of three exceptions to the 50+1 rule which means members must own more than half the shares in their club.

It’s also to do with Hoffenheim alongside the German FA giving out collective punishments to fan groups who have a go at him. It’s all pretty pathetic.

Weird how Wolves keep doing well after Euro games and having played loads of games.

Real English men like Alan Pardew, Steve Bruce and Sean Dyche said this was not possible and playing in Europe was the source of all evil.

Guest neesy111

Can’t dislike Wolves at all, no matter how much I want to. Extremely jealous of them though.

Incredibly well managed and coached team.

Yeap.  Done everything right since getting promoted.

Can’t dislike Wolves at all, no matter how much I want to. Extremely jealous of them though.

Incredibly well managed and coached team.

Yeap.  Done everything right since getting promoted.

Even their dubious transfer model hasn’t been as hectic as I expected. I thought they’d be flipping players window on window but it’s been quite the opposite.