The other games today 2019/20

Greg

First of these restart matches i've watched, and to be honest i don't mind the fake crowd noise. Better than watching what would otherwise sound like a training match.

Just a slight satellite delay on cheers/goal celebrations.

Such a weird side Southampton. Worst home record in League, got dominated 9-0 off Leicester, we've done the Double over them.

But they're very dangerous away, they can clearly knock it around well. If they turn up, they can beat everyone bar the top two really.

Guest neesy111

Such a weird side Southampton. Worst home record in League, got dominated 9-0 off Leicester, we've done the Double over them.

But they're very dangerous away, they can clearly knock it around well. If they turn up, they can beat everyone bar the top two really.

Football eh.

Football eh.

That's why we love it.

Guest neesy111

Football eh.

That's why we love it.

Of course, be boring if it was predictable.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk