The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Simeone really does have him alongside Morata. Raul Garcia v2.

Now he sets up Morata.

Been waiting so long for a nice thumping win.

Having watched a few Bundesliga games, I thought I preferred it with the fake crowd noise but I think it works much less well in the Premier League.

Most well-attended German games, the noise of the crowd is constant, a permanent kind-of drumbeat and unless there's a goal, there's actually not that much noticeable reaction to the events on the field.

English football's not like that, it's much more passive and quiet when the game's just going on with nothing much happening but then much more vociferous in reaction to anything, a tackle, a chance. The fake crowd noise doesn't work at all here, it sounds ridiculous.

Guest neesy111

Having watched a few Bundesliga games, I thought I preferred it with the fake crowd noise but I think it works much less well in the Premier League.

Most well-attended German games, the noise of the crowd is constant, a permanent kind-of drumbeat and unless there's a goal, there's actually not that much noticeable reaction to the events on the field.

English football's not like that, it's much more passive and quiet when the game's just going on with nothing much happening but then much more vociferous in reaction to anything, a tackle, a chance. The fake crowd noise doesn't work at all here, it sounds ridiculous.

Agreed.

Hadn’t given it thought but totally agree.

I’ve found having been to German games the intensity in the atmosphere is <<<< France, Spain, England but still the atmosphere is OK. Just different.

The way it was done was very powerful. Sent a shiver down my spine.

Then I immediately cancelled my subscription and went onto Facebook to fume in the Proud British Patriots group.

Guest neesy111

PMGOL aren't going to change anything after yesterday's farce.

The people running PMGOL are some of the biggest clowns on the planet

I mean it definitely won't be the most watched PL game either. I'd be surprised if it's the most watched game this season

It won't even be the most watched PL game today.