The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Bournemouth are playing in their new kit.

I already knew that their sponsorship had expired, but they are just going all out by using their new strip.

https://superstore.afcb.co.uk/afc-bournemouth/kit

They’ve still got the ‘old’ sponsor as the sleeve patch

I read something about them not renewing their contract and that they would use Vitality for the rest of the season.

Bournemouth and Norwich both nailed on relegation, would love Brighton (unlikely) or Villa to be the other but happy for it to be West Ham in all fairness.

Wouldn’t mind us signing that David Brooks.

Guest Howaythetoon

A Mexican scoring, hopefully wor Miggy will be the next one to score tomorrow  :smitten:

HTT, I love you man, but will you drop that joke now please?

Nein!

Bournemouth and Norwich both nailed on relegation, would love Brighton (unlikely) or Villa to be the other but happy for it to be West Ham in all fairness.

Wouldn't say Bournemouth are nailed on, level on points with West Ham with still us to play at home. Their other fixtures look rotten, mind.

Wouldn't say Bournemouth are nailed on, level on points with West Ham with still us to play at home. Their other fixtures look rotten, mind.

Valid point!