The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Replays suggested it should have been ruled out after the ball brushed Davinson Sánchez’s arm and Moyes was unhappy. “I don’t believe the first goal should have stood,” said West Ham’s manager. “There was a handball, it wasn’t a goal. I can’t believe they allowed that to stand. Who was on VAR tonight?’

Moyes was also aggrieved that the Premier League had not allowed the game to be played later this week, thereby affording his team an extra day’s recovery following Saturday’s defeat at home to Wolves. “It was a terrible decision by the Premier League and I’m disappointed the broadcasters couldn’t have helped,” he said.

Moyes fuming

Replays suggested it should have been ruled out after the ball brushed Davinson Sánchez’s arm and Moyes was unhappy. “I don’t believe the first goal should have stood,” said West Ham’s manager. “There was a handball, it wasn’t a goal. I can’t believe they allowed that to stand. Who was on VAR tonight?’

Moyes was also aggrieved that the Premier League had not allowed the game to be played later this week, thereby affording his team an extra day’s recovery following Saturday’s defeat at home to Wolves. “It was a terrible decision by the Premier League and I’m disappointed the broadcasters couldn’t have helped,” he said.

Moyes fuming

All he does is win.

Apparently.

Griezmann with another shitshow of a performance.  Tragic signing.

Can only be a mentality thing as to why is hasn't worked for him. He's used to that league now and has excelled in it in the past, and is now playing with far superior players...

That said, I've still not seen him play well before  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Griezmann with another shitshow of a performance.  Tragic signing.

Can only be a mentality thing as to why is hasn't worked for him. He's used to that league now and has excelled in it in the past, and is now playing with far superior players...

That said, I've still not seen him play well before  :lol:

He doesn't fit into their system at all, also i do think he's one of those players that needs to be the player their team plays around.

Moyes fuming

he won't be alone in complaining about the timing of games as it goes on with fixtures on so frequently

Moyes fuming

Without the crowd it's been funny hearing him hollering from the sideline. Belting out all the classic PFM tropes as well.

If he ends up taking West Ham down man :lol:

Moyes fuming

Without the crowd it's been funny hearing him hollering from the sideline. Belting out all the classic PFM tropes as well.

If he ends up taking West Ham down man :lol:

it was actually amusing listening to Chris Wilder basically shouting bashy for 90 minutes