The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Everton are everything I don’t want us to become if we come into money. Wolves however...

Aye I needs to be organic growth, changing to much to soon seems to knock all harmony out of the club, I'm convinced that's why Villa are in their current position, new players can't settle in because of the they replace have the hump.

I agree. Never a fan of bringing more than 3 players in the closed season.

Commentator saying Villa are owed a VAR decision in their favour, aye because being saved from conceding a goal which would have resulted in a loss isn’t enough.

It doesn't even make sense.

An effective independant decision making system should never 'owe' anyone anything :lol:.

The fella in charge of our refs and VAR is one Mike Riley.

The worst ref i can ever remember, there's been a few but he was by far most rubbish.

And he's in charge  :lol:

There lies the problem.

VAR allows the same incompetent refs from the past who weren’t able to keep up to pace, to still referee games.

It is simply a case of jobs for the boys.

I said before VAR came in, the problem you will have is that the guy in charge of VAR is still going to be the same inept/corrupt official as we have on the pitch.

The FA needed to make a clean break, and referee’s should be part of their training programme. They built St George’s Park to hell younger players, but you still need to have a fairly large disposable income to become a referee or coach.

The worst ref i can ever remember, there's been a few but he was by far most rubbish.

There lies the problem.

VAR allows the same incompetent refs from the past who weren’t able to keep up to pace, to still referee games.

I said before VAR came in, the problem you will have is that the guy in charge of VAR is still going to be the same inept/corrupt official as we have on the pitch.

The FA needed to make a clean break, and referee’s should be part of their training programme. They built St George’s Park to hell younger players, but you still need to have a fairly large disposable income to become a referee or coach.

Yep, it's ridiculous.

There lies the problem.

Yep, it's ridiculous.

Said by a referee.

There lies the problem.

Yep, it's ridiculous.

Said by a referee.

Not now, knees won't let me. Like a few local refs i know, i played for 40 years as well.

Not sure that makes you better at reffing, but it doesn't do any harm. You can understand frustration, you can understand situations as you've been in them.

It's often said refs who haven't played at any level, don't really understand the actual game, i tend to agree with the experiences I've had.

If Leeds had someone like Gayle up front they'd have about 100 points now. Bamford lets them down every single time.

I dare say they hoped Augustin was going to solve that problem but he’s barely played for them since joining in January. Is his injury genuine?

If Leeds had someone like Gayle up front they'd have about 100 points now. Bamford lets them down every single time.

I dare say they hoped Augustin was going to solve that problem but he’s barely played for them since joining in January. Is his injury genuine?

They are being forced to buy him which will be interesting to see how it plays out