The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest godzilla

Could be Watford going down IF Bournemouth beat Southampton as can't see Watford getting anything else.                         

Fair play to Moyes. 2 massive games. 4-0 away to Norwich, 3-0 at home to Watford after 36 mins. Can't argue with that.

His two spells at West Ham have actually been pretty good. Not easy to take over floundering teams, not to mention at a really disenfranchised club where the fans hate the owner and hate the stadium.

Fair play to Moyes. 2 massive games. 4-0 away to Norwich, 3-0 at home to Watford after 36 mins. Can't argue with that.

His two spells at West Ham have actually been pretty good. Not easy to take over floundering teams, not to mention at a really disenfranchised club where the fans hate the owner and hate the stadium.

For some reason I hate myself for agreeing with that :lol:

Tbf they had a lot of pressure on them since the league restarted, and they've got the points and goals needed.

Guest chopey

Gutter press were saying this was a boring draw to keep both happy, English football has a million faults but I'm always proud of how we handle fair play and how we would rather lose than cheat.