The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I can respect Spurs. We were in the same place in 2008. We were making fun of them. “What’s the difference between Spurs and a triangle? A triangle has three points”. They got Redknapp, we got Kinnear. That’s when they kicked on and it was all organic. I’ve enjoyed their progression over the past 10 years. They constantly lose their best players but are still able to compete. A lot to admire about Spurs.

I agree, don't quite understand why so many seem to pure hate them. Probably for anti-semetic reasons. :huff: :shifty:

This post has just reminded me that Corbyn's an Arsenal fan. :lol: Surprised they haven't thrown that one at him actually.

Guest firetotheworks

Ironic that Poch is dead against VAR and that Pep is all for it.

Aye :thdn:

Why bad? Poch could easily just say that he tried to warn them. :lol:

There was one angle where you could see it clearly glanced Llorentes arm and they didn't even show the ref :lol:

Would have been harsh as fuck to rule it out though

btw

Seriously, they never showed the ref this angle once... Why? It's the clearest one.

There was one angle where you could see it clearly glanced Llorentes arm and they didn't even show the ref :lol:

btw

Seriously, they never showed the ref this angle once... Why? It's the clearest one.

Surprise, surprise, resident refereeing expert on BT Peter Walton said it hit his knee

Still the correct call to allow it.

I mean, I agree cause like I said, it would be really harsh.. but it seems pretty fucking dodgy tbf :lol: The ref could well have interpreted it a different way, yet they never even showed him.

btw

Surprise, surprise, resident refereeing expert on BT Peter Walton said it hit his knee

I was thinking surely BT won’t ask him back again :lol:

We’re gonna absolutely hate VAR in this country. It’s gonna change the game too much.

By getting correct decisions?

Kills the atmosphere, we’ll lose too many special moments. And i’m not convinced it will get decisions right.

I was all for it until the last couple of months.

Kills the atmosphere,

But surely for spurs makes the atmosphere a lot better ,

Don’t get why a wrong decision for the home fans is better than the right one for the away fans

Would have been insanely harsh to disallow it for brushing his arm like. It’s literally a brush. His arm made no movement towards it. His arms not in an unnatural position. As far as I know those are the two criteria?

makes no fucking sense, that brush moved it to his hip that moved to to the goal etc.

same rules should apply as to defenders, there's nowt else to it (granted it appears the stupid fucking rules make no sense)

Would have been insanely harsh to disallow it for brushing his arm like. It’s literally a brush. His arm made no movement towards it. His arms not in an unnatural position. As far as I know those are the two criteria?

makes no fucking sense, that brush moved it to his hip that moved to to the goal etc.

same rules should apply as to defenders, there's nowt else to it (granted it appears the stupid fucking rules make no sense)

Highly debatable that it changed the flight of the ball at all. Maybe by millimetres.

Highly debatable that it changed the flight of the ball at all. Maybe by millimetres.

you'll get there in the end!

Ajax

Barca

Massive corruption scandal to make the entire tournament null and void

Return of the Black Death to western Europe

Nuclear apocalypse

Liverpool

Spurs

I'd swap Liverpool and Spuds, but, apart from that, I like it :thup: