Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Nick Harris

The Sheikh Khaled to Newcastle story taking so many twists, including claim PL know about deal (tbc). Another twist: M East family tree experts point to Khaled’s grandfather murdering Sheikh Mansour’s grandfather (his half brother) in 1926. That’s rivalry.

:kasper:

Anything actually happen since Monday? Like f*** am I reading all this...

We have been sold, just a matter of time for final confirmation

If the statement is correct.

Nick Harris

The Sheikh Khaled to Newcastle story taking so many twists, including claim PL know about deal (tbc). Another twist: M East family tree experts point to Khaled’s grandfather murdering Sheikh Mansour’s grandfather (his half brother) in 1926. That’s rivalry.

:spit: :spit: So glad we got the murdering side.

Guest godzilla

Ashley no commenting is the best thing we can hear right now while s*** gets sorted out. Wheels are in motion and will take some time to complete. If Ashley says anything it will be negative and the deal has hit the rocks. So let’s be happy he’s happy by saying no comment. He really doesn’t need to do any talking right now, he’s more than likely waiting like the rest of us wanting a positive result. Should nothing come unstuck at their end that’s exactly what we will get.

BZG are only commenting because of the intense media investigation and the fans demanding to know they next step, then when they give it they get questioned on why they are so vocal. Couldn’t make it up.

O0 :snod:

Nick Harris

And this has a bearing on NUFC take over in 2019, how?

Almost 100 years later.  FFS

Can the thread title just say "Takeover latest: it's on."

I believe the proper terminology is "it happen".

Give someone a full time job by asking them to keep it up to date with every twitter exclusive.

The club should be saying something either way now like.

They literally have no reason to.

As long as they’re not going to advertise tickets for the Asia Cup, STs, merchandise or anything else they’ve got links to then, no, fine.

It’s basic comms. It’s amateur.

The only reason I feel this saga has any legitimacy is the club’s lack of communication.

No quarters for any of the payphones and all the media outlets deny the charges on collect calls.

:lol:

Hmmm not sure what to think now. I'd given up all hope but these guys are so adamant and the 'no comment' stance kind of says a lot, in a way.

Too much is being said online though, it's painful trying to find the truffles amongst the shit. Everything is being contradicted by someone else.

You know what's great. They've just put pressure on the PL to get it done quickly.

Why on Earth would the Premier League care about some obscure no-mark business group putting out that statement? What downside is therefore for the PL if it doesn't get "done quickly"?.

I think some of you actually get off on the inevitable disappointment/feelings of betrayal that are just round the corner.

You know what's great. They've just put pressure on the PL to get it done quickly.

Why on Earth would the Premier League care about some obscure no-mark business group putting out that statement? What downside is therefore for the PL if it doesn't get "done quickly"?.

I think some of you actually get off on the inevitable disappointment/feelings of betrayal that are just round the corner.

:lol:

Guest godzilla

Hmmm not sure what to think now. I'd given up all hope but these guys are so adamant and the 'no comment' stance kind of says a lot, in a way.

Too much is being said online though, it's painful trying to find the truffles amongst the s***. Everything is being contradicted by someone else.

Just stick to what we know has happened, the amount of poor journalism and made up wannabe twitter ITKs has exceeded anything I've witnessed in my time supporting us. Unless Ashley comes out and says this is crap, then you have to just take it as face value as to what the group have released.