Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

have u just emerged from under a rock ?

Nothing significant will move forward today or for a few days now, 17 people have died in a bus crash on a street named after Sheikh Khaled’s grandfather so they won’t be able to complete now until the mourning phase is over.

Holy shit :lol:

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

have u just emerged from under a rock ?

County Durham Mag, is a 1992er marra. Would’ve been a MLF before

Guest godzilla

Playing devils advocate at the top of the page on companies house it says "Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed "

We may well get taken over but someone starting a company named with the initials MA Ltd seems a little suspect, it also popped up at the same time it was reported Charnley had scrubbed off 4 others linked to NUFC.

You need verified ID to create the company and directorship of a company, also any attempt of producing false ID and/or a false company is counted as fraudulent and you would be prosecuted for it. The company is 100% legit.

Guest godzilla

Playing devils advocate at the top of the page on companies house it says "Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed "

We may well get taken over but someone starting a company named with the initials MA Ltd seems a little suspect, it also popped up at the same time it was reported Charnley had scrubbed off 4 others linked to NUFC.

By the way I have just checked my brother's business which has been going for over 5 year and it has exactly the same thing at the top of the page, non story.

You have problems.  Source - your post history this week alone.  Settle down FFS.

By the way I have just checked my brother's business which has been going for over 5 year and it has exactly the same thing at the top of the page, non story.

They all have it, the point was that company house doesnt verify the accuracy information filed.