Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Is everyone believing it's actually him ?

I dont know what to believe any more ,the whole thing is a nightmare,what i do believe is ashly will be gone soon,no way he can continue here after this massive blunder

Is everyone believing it's actually him ?

Well yeah. It’s his phone number from the BZG website and from LinkedIn. Unless the whole BZG thing is a scam then it’s him.

We know it is him, we know he is part of Monochrome Acquisitions and BZG are far too big to be part of an Ashley scam.

Those are the positives.

Ashley's intentions are questionable, though. Journalists are convinced there are other parties so this could take a fatally long time.

I know we're desperate for an update but people need to stop pestering Midhat. This, plus Ashley publically pissing them off, could scupper the deal.

Guest chopey

Its the hope that kills you, I just wish Ashley would come out and say the sale is off so I can be justified in my decision not to renew.

This is why it's so important that people cancel their season tickets. It's clear as day now that this deal is on a knife edge and Ashley is looking for a reason to pull out so if he sees that 45K+ season tickets are renewed after letting Rafa go he will know that he can stay here for as long as he wants without repercussions. If however he sees a fanbase in total revolt and the club about to completely implode as the new season is about to kick off he will surely know that the game is up and now is the time to finally sell up.

The club is literally at the most crucial crossroad in it's history. We are either about to become great again or fall into the wilderness for a generation.

I can’t imagine being someone and seeing the cynicism and profiteering of the past 12 years in its chequered entirety and thinking ‘but the lads will need me there to cheer them on.’ Logic doesn’t fit and I know the game is about fantasy and giddy abandon but like anything else if you cared youd  advocate or help devise some way of expressing or enacting that.

I can’t imagine being someone and seeing the cynicism and profiteering of the past 12 years in its chequered entirety and thinking ‘but the lads will need me there to cheer them on.’ Logic doesn’t fit and I know the game is about fantasy and giddy abandon but like anything else if you cared youd  advocate or help devise some way of expressing or enacting that.

Ashley is exploiting the not so clever element of the fanbase who don't see the big picture, sad situation.

This bloke is full of shit

How is he? He’s a sports reporter that works on radio in Dubai. Who has been contacting the offices of BZG every now and then.

Are you thinking of the dentist guy?