Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Took their time setting this company up if it’s real. Only just registered today!

Why would they register it any earlier if it's not required?

Why expend the legal fees to do it unless you think you'll use the acquisition vehicle?

To be fair you can do it yourself for £9.99 like. As long as you have sufficient ID.

Guest godzilla

Took their time setting this company up if it’s real. Only just registered today!

Why expend the legal fees to do it unless you think you'll use the acquisition vehicle?

To be fair you can do it yourself for £9.99 like. As long as you have sufficient ID.

The key to the whole thing right there  O0

Cant use the same lawyers to solicit a deal surely...conflict of interests & that

Yes, you can. Allowed via system of Chinese walls internally.

Like that one at the top of Stowell st?

Doesn't this support my point though? If they've used Pinsents for it (not cheap, they're big), that means they're likely to have asked for advice on what is required and for lawyers to run the process for them.

True. I know nothing about the process and when this sort of thing is required.

We don't know who is acting for who and in any case, this is an administrative part of the process so really doesn't matter whose lawyers file the papers.

I suspect this means F&P has been cleared.

We don't know who is acting for who and in any case, this is an administrative part of the process so really doesn't matter whose lawyers file the papers.

I suspect this means F&P has been cleared.

...please no...don't...give...the hope.....

Those of us on the N-O blue’s vs Red’s WhatsApp group already heard from HTT last night about how he was contacted by Eleven Sports who are running a campaign to sell corporate space at SJP, and this isn’t something that has been done in Ashley’s tenure. True to his word HTT provided us with a contact numbers, and I spoke to the guy who was making the calls. Apparently everything is up for grabs, not just corporate boxes, but matchday and stadium sponsorship/advertisements.

It might just be Ashley eventually changing and trying to increase revenue streams elsewhere, it might be an indication of a change in ownership.

This isn't anything new, so wouldn't read too much into it. Eleven Sports reached out to my company around this time last season about taking some advertising in the ground in the following campaign.

John Colby, by any chance?

The address in the incorporation document pdf for the Bin Zayed Investments Group is listed as P.O.Box 3500, Dubai , United Arab Emirates.  This can't be right surely ?

From a bit of a Google it seems it should be Downtown Emaar Boulevard 2, 17th floor, P.O. Box 11092, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The address in the incorporation document pdf for the Bin Zayed Investments Group is listed as P.O.Box 3500, Dubai , United Arab Emirates.  This can't be right surely ?

From a bit of a Google it seems it should be Downtown Emaar Boulevard 2, 17th floor, P.O. Box 11092, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CStannard1/status/1136272779383377920/photo/1

Sorry, I’m shit at this tweet linking business. That PO Box registers to Al Wajna, an investment vehicle.