Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I was a bit worried at first as to how wealthy BZG were as that info is not readily available online. In fact anything you can find plays it down.

But looking into the structure of how it works, so you have the Sheikh as the glue who holds it together. The rest (all the other companies) follow his guidance. He’s a smart one.

Midhat Kidwai to me seems more like a Mike from Breaking Bad. Knows all the comings and goings and manages it. Knows his place in the organisation and makes sure all the companies involved tow the line. Heavily involved in the Human Resources side of things.

To put it into perspective, you literally could have a hundred or more companies the size of or bigger than Sports Direct and many more smaller ones who carry out specific services to compliment the bigger ones. We could quite potentially match Man City for wealth when this is all done.

The ethos will be completely different though. They’re buying the club for it to realise it’s potential and also for all the companies within the group to take a slice of the pie in providing said services.

It’s as strategic as Mike Ashley’s move but for very different reasons.

Love you Odin keep posting the positives ie. reality please - the people against this happening I fully understand too

As a new member I would like to know who are my contemporaries on here or almost if that's ok.

I was born 1956 went to my first game on 16th November 1968 and a bullet header by Wyn Davies in the last minute saw us win 1-0

The crowd reaction and subsequent noise I will never forget the green turf laid out like a snooker table when all on tele was black and white = hook line ans sinker since then. Watched all of the home Fairs Cup games and thought I was watching the first of many trophies ... NUFC forum as Poz for many years until it closed. PM or reply as it still feels strange around here and to be honest a bit of a meltdown at the moment.

My first full season (the first season I had enough money, as a young-un) was the Fairs Cup Season, 1968/1969.

Lovingly described in here . . . https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2177948

I think people will be very happy when it all gets done. And fuck it why not? We deserve something good after so many years of shit.

Personally I’m delighted now as I will be able to bring my lad to the games and he’ll see a team able to compete properly.

I think people will be very happy when it all gets done. And f*** it why not? We deserve something good after so many years of s***.

Personally I’m delighted now as I will be able to bring my lad to the games and he’ll see a team able to compete properly.

Good to meet you fella  :smitten:

I think people will be very happy when it all gets done. And fuck it why not? We deserve something good after so many years of shit.

Didn’t know the takeover has happened :icon_scratch:

Odin is right. The deal has already done - signatures signed, papers submitted. Rumours of third and fourth party interest at this stage are guffle. There will be announcement soon, within a fortnight with some luck. Also, the figure of sale agreed is closer to 300m with property involved. Benitez will be kept on, as will Charnley. Rafa actually likes him, even though I know the fans hate him and he is bald.

A key fact that should not and should never be overlooked.

приветствовать!

I was a bit worried at first as to how wealthy BZG were as that info is not readily available online. In fact anything you can find plays it down.

But looking into the structure of how it works, so you have the Sheikh as the glue who holds it together. The rest (all the other companies) follow his guidance. He’s a smart one.

Midhat Kidwai to me seems more like a Mike from Breaking Bad. Knows all the comings and goings and manages it. Knows his place in the organisation and makes sure all the companies involved tow the line. Heavily involved in the Human Resources side of things.

To put it into perspective, you literally could have a hundred or more companies the size of or bigger than Sports Direct and many more smaller ones who carry out specific services to compliment the bigger ones. We could quite potentially match Man City for wealth when this is all done.

The ethos will be completely different though. They’re buying the club for it to realise it’s potential and also for all the companies within the group to take a slice of the pie in providing said services.

Love you Odin keep posting the positives ie. reality please - the people against this happening I fully understand too

As a new member I would like to know who are my contemporaries on here or almost if that's ok.

I was born 1956 went to my first game on 16th November 1968 and a bullet header by Wyn Davies in the last minute saw us win 1-0

The crowd reaction and subsequent noise I will never forget the green turf laid out like a snooker table when all on tele was black and white = hook line ans sinker since then. Watched all of the home Fairs Cup games and thought I was watching the first of many trophies ... NUFC forum as Poz for many years until it closed. PM or reply as it still feels strange around here and to be honest a bit of a meltdown at the moment.

My first full season (the first season I had enough money, as a young-un) was the Fairs Cup Season, 1968/1969.

Lovingly described in here . . . https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2177948

Brilliant - thanks for that... remembered now City wasn't my first it was the QPR 3-2 game my dad took me to... Vitoria Setubal was a great night too

Brilliant - thanks for that... remembered now City wasn't my first it was the QPR 3-2 game my dad took me to... Vitoria Setubal was a great night too

Vitoria Setubal was a great SNOWY night - amazing !

I researched this player. I like his style. At 0:16 you can see his power.

I havent followed that closely in recent days so forgive me but is any of that based on what we know or is it your idea about what's happening?

I mean "looking into the structure of how it works"? Where are you looking?

Quite a few different resources actually. I contacted a guy from Telangana who explained their BZG deal to me.

So basically they signed an MoU of 2 billion investment. That 2 billion is spread around through various construction and telecommunications companies over a period of time.

They come in and do the work and absorb the costs, the region gets the infrastructure (roads, fibre optic lines etc) which BZG owns. They make the money back (and then some) on tolls and then contracts with other service providers to use what they have built.

They’re in everything for the long term. They’ve built many sky scrapers over there. I’m not in any way worried about their credentials.

Vitoria Setubal was a great SNOWY night - amazing !

Setubal players were dressed for the snow like tights and gloves some of them :)

Didn’t know the takeover has happened :icon_scratch:

You are as excruciatingly relentless as the Black Plague, but minus the optimism.

If ever a small pox blanket took human form...

I havent followed that closely in recent days so forgive me but is any of that based on what we know or is it your idea about what's happening?

Quite a few different resources actually. I contacted a guy from Telangana who explained their BZG deal to me.

So basically they signed an MoU of 2 billion investment. That 2 billion is spread around through various construction and telecommunications companies over a period of time.

They come in and do the work and absorb the costs, the region gets the infrastructure (roads, fibre optic lines etc) which BZG owns. They make the money back (and then some) on tolls and then contracts with other service providers to use what they have built.

They’re in everything for the long term. They’ve built many sky scrapers over there. I’m not in any way worried about their credentials.

Now that is interesting :thup:

The fact they have various big projects like that over the World in reflection is a good sign.

The Sheikh is also partners in business with people who have invested $100million into Sports companies like One Championship which makes me think their credentials to get investment for us is far better than I first thought.

The fact they have various big projects like that over the World in reflection is a good sign.

The Sheikh is also partners in business with people who have invested $100million into Sports companies like One Championship which makes me think their credentials to get investment for us is far better than I first thought.

It’s easy to get fooled by the terrible website into thinking they are third rate. They have thousands of employees, a quick check on LinkedIn and there is an abundance of them up there. All doing various roles in different sectors.

Think a part of what they do is business services. Not unlike Mitie in the UK. But they also have their finger in energy (oil, gas and renewables), construction (civil, residential and professional) and then an investment arm for their wealthier members.

I put CDM on ignore, yet his post are showing when people reply to his posts. Stop quoting him please. Cheers.

Seconded. Would appreciate y'all using an @ to these morons if you can't overcome the impulse to reply to the knackers (you KNOW who they are). Ta.

The one thing that’s giving me hope is Rafas silence. If he wasn’t going to stay I reckon he would have come out with it by now as he knows the club are getting nearer pre-season and would need a manager of some description.  There’s also not really been any concerning quotes from the players about wondering who will be in charge in less than a fortnight.

That said, still plenty of time for fatty to fuck it up.

My body is ready.

Me too, I'm ready to be impregnated with happiness.

I'm not even going to have a go at Gallowgate End or CDM today, that's how happy I am. That's fucking happy.

It’s easy to get fooled by the terrible website into thinking they are third rate. They have thousands of employees, a quick check on LinkedIn and there is an abundance of them up there. All doing various roles in different sectors.

Think a part of what they do is business services. Not unlike Mitie in the UK. But they also have their finger in energy (oil, gas and renewables), construction (civil, residential and professional) and then an investment arm for their wealthier members.

https://www.berkshirehathaway.com

Worst homepage in the world.  :lol:

I researched this player. I like his style. At 0:16 you can see his power.

Ah, the Mighty Wyn. Still one of the best headers of a ball I've ever seen.

I've never seen that footage before. Ten years previously, a shoulder charge like that on a keeper who was in possession of the ball would probably have been allowed. Keepers have steadily acquired more protection since.