Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Caulkin knows jack shit, same as all the other journo’s.

Caulkin is straight down the line, he's one of the best covering us.

But he's not saying what some people have convinced themselves is the truth unfortunately.

What is it that people have convinced themselves is the truth?

Basically he’s arsey because people arnt as negative as him. Take no notice

Yeah I know, similar to waster.  I just like to question what they are actually talking about when they give a vague statement based on nothing.

They made a statement, the club confirmed they're genuine.  About as much proof as we can expect at this point.  Not sure why some people expect everything to be done in public.

I still reckon Mike fuckin it all up is a massive possibility, but I don't see the need to just rubbish all the facts that clearly point to something happening.  Well, other than trying to score hipster points on an online forum.

Er, the club have confirmed nothing.  :lol:

I'm out, you can keep making things up all you like.

There was a line in the Chronicle (I know) when BZG released their first statement saying "However, the club have told us that the discussions are genuine".

I'm not making anything up.

Yes and the club have been found guilty in court of intentionally misleading the press, public and fans.

Also, a word in an ear does not equal confirming anything.

No point discussing things with you. You’d argue night was day

btw iirc when this blew up the chronicle said the club confirmed to them BZG were real bidders and in talks but nothing more

pretty sure of that, was early doors

The club are proven liars man.  :lol:

the assertion was the club never confirmed it, not that the club lied when they confirmed it

But he's not saying what some people have convinced themselves is the truth unfortunately.

Yeah I know, similar to waster.  I just like to question what they are actually talking about when they give a vague statement based on nothing.

They made a statement, the club confirmed they're genuine.  About as much proof as we can expect at this point.  Not sure why some people expect everything to be done in public.

I still reckon Mike fuckin it all up is a massive possibility, but I don't see the need to just rubbish all the facts that clearly point to something happening.  Well, other than trying to score hipster points on an online forum.

There was a line in the Chronicle (I know) when BZG released their first statement saying "However, the club have told us that the discussions are genuine".

Yes and the club have been found guilty in court of intentionally misleading the press, public and fans.

:lol:

So the club have been proven in court as liars, but you will still believe them. Couldn't make this shit up.  :lol:

You claimed the club hadn't confirmed anything, then when you're shown to be wrong (again) you move to "well they're liars".  Surely you can see why people aren't taking you seriously?

So the club have been proven in court as liars, but you will still believe them. Couldn't make this shit up.  :lol:

It’s not wether I believe them or not. Wilson said the club confirmed they were genuine and you said they didn’t. The word out from the club via the chronicle after bzg statement was they were genuine and now you’ve changed your argument to the club are liars. Mental

BZG haven't though, and they're pretty convinced they're in the running.

Anyway, the initial point I was getting at, is basically what Ian said above.  Everyone knows it could go tits up thanks to Ashley, but there's no need to rubbish it all when it is clear there is a genuine buyer trying to take over.

You claimed the club hadn't confirmed anything, then when you're shown to be wrong (again) you move to "well they're liars".  Surely you can see why people just aren't taking you seriously?

An off the record briefing is hardly "confirming" anything. I'm also pointing out that they are liars.

btw iirc when this blew up the chronicle said the club confirmed to them BZG were real bidders and in talks but nothing more

the assertion was the club never confirmed it, not that the club lied when they confirmed it

Yeah, I'm out now.  He seems to change his story.

Apologies for the last page :lol:

You claimed the club hadn't confirmed anything, then when you're shown to be wrong (again) you move to "well they're liars".  Surely you can see why people just aren't taking you seriously?

An off the record briefing is hardly "confirming" anything. I'm also pointing out that they are liars.

It wasn’t off the record if the chronicle reported it.

Like arguing with my 8 year old this

Tbf to him 4 people have now pulled him up on it and he’s doubling down :lol: got to be a WUM

Tbf to him 4 people have now pulled him up on it and he’s doubling down :lol: got to be a WUM

They haven't confirmed it publicly, theres no comeback on them if the bit of 'info' they're source fed into the Chronicle turns out to be false. So I wouldn't call that confirming it really, others may.

Why the fuck some are putting any importance on it is beyond me though. Club can't be trusted either way.

Sean man, be sceptical, that's fine because we all are to varying degrees. Believe it's not going to happen, I can understand that too but please, oh please stop talking nonsense.

You have been shown up, more than once, we understand your viewpoint, just leave it.

For a sale this size does the seller have to enter an exclusive phase?  This is rolled out as a reason people think we’re a distance away.  If a seller was a cunt I’d imagine that was the sort of thing they would bother with if legally they didn’t have to.

Afternoon gents  :cool:

Here he is :lol:

I'm new and improved after my week to reflect

Good to have you back. I thought you’d been on a fact finding mission to Dubai or something!

Sean man, be sceptical, that's fine because we all are to varying degrees. Believe it's not going to happen, I can understand that too but please, oh please stop talking nonsense.

You have been shown up, more than once, we understand your viewpoint, just leave it.

Every journo absolutely silent on this today. Seems very very odd. Embargo?

No, they just have no idea what's happening.

They’ve been like that since the dawn of time and it never stopped them posting shit before.

Agreed. They must’ve had hundreds of requests for comment today and not one of them has made mention of anything. Just seems odd tis all.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that they’ve agreed to embargo themselves in exchange for access to a big story. If all is silent tomorrow too we know something is up

If tomorrow is silent how would it be any different from the last 30 days  :lol:

He's talking about silence of journalists.

silence of the lambs, more like...

Guest chopey

The Fish and Chip shop in Forest Hall have just been informed to no longer pre-fry the 12:50 haddock and chips for Rafa and the lads.

Now that's an ITK

4th July either Rafa and his staff will take on pre season training or they won’t be there that at the very latest would be enough for us to see where this is headed.

This will be an interesting day. The squad turn up no manager no coaches no one to start pre season

This is the key date

If we're contemplating theories of deliberate fuckery, I would believe the club - under the direction of Ashley - absolutely would dither and fuck about while running down Rafa's contract so he leaves before getting any sale fully done as a final fuck you.