Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

They'll spin another "takeover tale" in January and the same fools will fall for it again. Ashley must be pissing himself laughing!

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that f***ing nonsense in more depth, please.

Ashley

90% of posters in this thread

Ashley

Hope that's cleared it up

Go for a f***ing lie down for f***s sake, endless s**** bags of s****.

He asked a question I answered it

I like this game.

Do you think you are repeating the same thing over and over, and do you think it might just be getting a tad annoying for everyone ?

If the answer is yes, go for a fucking lie down, if the answer is no....go for a fucking longer lie down.

They'll spin another "takeover tale" in January and the same fools will fall for it again. Ashley must be pissing himself laughing!

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that f***ing nonsense in more depth, please.

Ashley

Ashley

Badly, with your usual weapons grade horseshit.

tenor.gif?itemid=12341169

Who's spun a tale? And who's fooled? And who's gained? You will have to explain that fucking nonsense in more depth, please.

Fool  :lol:

Ashley

Ashley

STM just wants to be told it’s happening bless him.

Just pretend you’re ITK County Durham Mag and feed him/them what they only want to hear.

Ashley

Ashley

tenor.gif?itemid=12341169

Loved that  :lol:

Never going to understand why Ashley and his cronies keep peddling this line about only selling to somebody who has the best interests for the club. Once you (hopefully) sell it, it is no longer your concern. You will have finally washed your hands of it. Why would you care if it succeeded or failed after that? You have no affinity to the club. You are not a fan. You do not love it. You do not hurt when the team loses. It is a business vehicle for you.

Another excuse for why he will never sell it

Civil war brewing on the streets of NO

Exactly. They are living in some fantasy land

So if you know everything in this thread to be false, remind me again, why you're still posting in it?

I think 100% of the fantasists accept the fact you think they're fantasists - what else is there left for you to say?

Once again, hipster cynics. All the cool kids are doing it.

Being skeptical about the takeover, but also not concocting elaborate conspiracy theories is a perfectly reasonable stance.

Being someone who reckons everybody is drinking the Kool-Aid, but will wire up red strings on a map to show that it's one giant Ashley conspiracy just makes you a tool, and a living example of the dangers of the fake news era. It's just a sad way for one to try to feel superior when in truth you are just as much of a clueless dip shit - if not more - as the rest of us.

Pretty much any stance is a reasonable stance at this point.

Repeating yourself ad nauseum because you crave attention/like to troll but lack the intelligence for anything more sophisticated/have literally nothing better to do with your time is tiresome as fuck.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

I put CDM on ignore, yet his post are showing when people reply to his posts. Stop quoting him please. Cheers.

It's perfectly reasonable to be positive. I'm of the mindset that if it doesn't pan out then at least I had felt some real hope for the first time in a long time.

It's also perfectly reasonable not to be, after all, how many times have we been let down? It's easier to expect the worst.

What isn't reasonable, is to perpetually pour cold water on someone else's positivity when they've already outlined their scepticism.

Frequent positive posts >>> Frequent negative posts

It's got the bishop pr machine all over this one again

I think I hate him more than Ashley. Feel the urge to send him some more abuse now actually

He's literally some two bit Pr man, people act like he's Rupert Murdoch

Mental some people think Bishop has managed to persuade an actual Sheikh to go as far as incorporating a UK company for the purposes of providing Ashley a smokescreen ffs. :lol:

I just don't see why Ashley would continue to do what he did before and just not bother. That's been his go to strategy in the past. If he's stringing interested interested parties along without much real intention to sell, then that's an altogether different story. His past record suggests that he is arrogant and stupid enough to continually play the same game of chicken to squeeze out an extra few million until he is left with an albatross around his neck (plummeting to the lower leagues and losing all interested buyers). That is wildly different than some elaborate PR scheme using Arab stooges. Seems like a lot of effort expended when it would be easier and just as effective to just not bother.