Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Is it still considered "flat-earther" territory to question BZG's legitimacy? Because from the beginning to the end of this ridiculous 'takeover' saga they have failed to make me believe they ever had any intentions of doing a deal. I think it's just as, if not more likely, they were business associates of Ashley doing him a favour.

I mean, surely after wasting so much time and money and effort, they might have something to say other than "it's not our fault and it's not Ashley's fault the takeover failed." Then almost insinuate it's the PL's fault....fucking jokers man.  :lol:

Not happy with his earlier one Sean brings us a follow up ‘I told you so’

:clap:

I added that Midhat number,

Seems it’s actuallly him the number links to his Facebook page also,

Baffled about all that like

This takeover thing was crazy,

Still don’t get it- was it bollocks?

Is it still considered "flat-earther" territory to question BZG's legitimacy? Because from the beginning to the end of this ridiculous 'takeover' saga they have failed to make me believe they ever had any intentions of doing a deal. I think it's just as, if not more likely, they were business associates of Ashley doing him a favour.

I mean, surely after wasting so much time and money and effort, they might have something to say other than "it's not our fault and it's not Ashley's fault the takeover failed." Then almost insinuate it's the PL's fault....fucking jokers man.  :lol:

He'd have to be right for it to be an 'i told you so'.

I added that Midhat number,

Seems it’s actuallly him the number links to his Facebook page also,

Baffled about all that like

This takeover thing was crazy,

Still don’t get it- was it bollocks?

Keith Bishop master PR spin. I mean the whole WhatsApp thing was truly bizarre and embarrassing, if one of us got contacted on our company phone by random strangers asking about a project you may be involved in wed certainly not reply or engage them. The numbers would be blocked or I'd ask work to issue a different number

It’s got fuck all to do with Keith Bishop  :jesuswept:

Bzg want to buy the club and either they can’t come up with the money or Ashley has moved the goalposts

Keith Bishop is a 2nd rate PR ‘guru’ his biggest client apart from Newcastle United and Sports Direct is a z list soap star and Sky Sports own David ‘Craigy’ Craig. As if this is all his handy work ffs :lol:

Bzg want to buy the club and either they can’t come up with the money or Ashley has moved the goalposts

Keith Bishop is a 2nd rate PR ‘guru’ his biggest client apart from Newcastle United and Sports Direct is a z list soap star and Sky Sports own David ‘Craigy’ Craig. As if this is all his handy work ffs :lol:

the Keith Bishop is some media manipulating mastermind able to control the press not only in the UK but across the world thing this forum has is really irritating me lately. Its giving him way more credit than he will ever deserve when in reality he's not very good at his pr job given how shit nufc and ashley are at pr

the Keith Bishop is some media manipulating mastermind able to control the press not only in the UK but across the world thing this forum has is really irritating me lately. Its giving him way more credit than he will ever deserve when in reality he's not very good at his pr job given how shit nufc and ashley are at pr

Exactly

When Ashley has to go in front of MP’s Bishop was clueless. He sat there like a rabbit in headlights

people who truly think Keith Bishop is some PR propaganda mastermind have very little brain power and should be in the care of professionals.

True. There is no difference between Bishop and Ashley. They are experts on a world that no longer exists and, in addition, are cunts and thick as shit in a bucket sadly...

Just because you know none of his clients, doesn't mean he's shite at PR. It could be quite the opposite. A lot of PR work is focussed on keeping people away from public scrutiny. I would suspect that to be the very kind of PR that CUNT requires. You could say he's doing a shite job of that, but you just have to imagine what it would be like if he had no PR rep.

I'm not for one minute saying that he has anything to do with the supposed BZG takeover, but he could easily be involved in the gossip connected to it.. Who was Caulkin's source on the deal that wouldn't happen if he spoke of it?

Just because you know none of his clients, doesn't mean he's shite at PR. It could be quite the opposite. A lot of PR work is focussed on keeping people away from public scrutiny. I would suspect that to be the very kind of PR that CUNT requires. You could say he's doing a shite job of that, but you just have to imagine what it would be like if he had no PR rep.

I'm not for one minute saying that he has anything to do with the supposed BZG takeover, but he could easily be involved in the gossip connected to it.. Who was Caulkin's source on the deal that wouldn't happen if he spoke of it?

its very simple either Bishop is incompetent due to the pr "advice" he's giving to Ashley/NUFC is bloody terrible (and both have awful pr) or he's incompetent because he can't get the guy paying him to follow his advice. And while I'm no expert on journalism or sources what I do know is Caulkin is no fool and would do his research on whatever he's told and not blindly believe the first thing someone tells him.

its very simple either Bishop is incompetent due to the pr "advice" he's giving to Ashley/NUFC is bloody terrible (and both have awful pr) or he's incompetent because he can't get the guy paying him to follow his advice. And while I'm no expert on journalism or sources what I do know is Caulkin is no fool and would do his research on whatever he's told and not blindly believe the first thing someone tells him.

Do you honestly think Ashey's PR couldn't be any worse?

1St post lads , just have to get this off my chest ,

Mike ashley will never ever ever ever sell the club as things stand.

There is not a chance in hell he wants anything other than a lifetime partership with his business and the club.(my humble opinion of course ,but why wouldnt he?)

I remember his comments from a couple of year back , " i wont sell until we win a trophy"

I believe there is a lot of truth in that , its typical ashley style..impossible targets anyone!??

The only chance the fans have with this cunt is unfortunatley - prolonged mass boycott .

Even then ,i think he would take the club down a couple of leagues before selling because again this appears to be his style along with the publicity he would get.

I think the fans still attending , and handing him hard earned cash need take a  long hard look at themselves and the clubs priorities and the contempt in which they are held.

Remember , the  reason a football club exists is for the FANS! , It should not exist for the sole purpose of 1 mans personal and business interests. A man with no allegiance with the club or region whatsover!

Unfortunately , this is now the reason for the clubs existence and will continue to be so until PROLONGED MASS BOYCOTT!!!

So happy i threw mine in 10yrs ago after holding for 17yr and guess what !  I haven't missed a single loyalty point!

Good luck!

He'd like nothing more than to rid himself of the white elephant that is the football club, but he isn't going to sacrifice the brand association that he bought in the first place. That's why he will sell for cheap [with attachments], to somebody like Kenyon. He'll use the excuse that Kenyon has the best interests of the club at heart.

White elephant? It makes him an absolute fortune and has given him advertising and coverage of which he could only dream of before he bought it. I doubt anyone had even heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC, now I doubt there's anyone out there who hasn't heard of him!

1St post lads , just have to get this off my chest ,

Mike ashley will never ever ever ever sell the club as things stand.

There is not a chance in hell he wants anything other than a lifetime partership with his business and the club.(my humble opinion of course ,but why wouldnt he?)

I remember his comments from a couple of year back , " i wont sell until we win a trophy"

I believe there is a lot of truth in that , its typical ashley style..impossible targets anyone!??

The only chance the fans have with this cunt is unfortunatley - prolonged mass boycott .

Even then ,i think he would take the club down a couple of leagues before selling because again this appears to be his style along with the publicity he would get.

I think the fans still attending , and handing him hard earned cash need take a  long hard look at themselves and the clubs priorities and the contempt in which they are held.

Remember , the  reason a football club exists is for the FANS! , It should not exist for the sole purpose of 1 mans personal and business interests. A man with no allegiance with the club or region whatsover!

Unfortunately , this is now the reason for the clubs existence and will continue to be so until PROLONGED MASS BOYCOTT!!!

So happy i threw mine in 10yrs ago after holding for 17yr and guess what !  I haven't missed a single loyalty point!

Good luck!

He'd like nothing more than to rid himself of the white elephant that is the football club, but he isn't going to sacrifice the brand association that he bought in the first place. That's why he will sell for cheap [with attachments], to somebody like Kenyon. He'll use the excuse that Kenyon has the best interests of the club at heart.

White elephant? It makes him an absolute fortune and has given him advertising and coverage of which he could only dream of before he bought it. I doubt anyone had even heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC, now I doubt there's anyone out there who hasn't heard of him!

How about you read the entire post before commenting on the first fucking sentence.

Can't be coincidence that there's only really been widespread criticism / mockery of our transfer record not being broken under Ashley for around the last twelves months I'd say, then it gets broken twice in the space of six months.

He'd have to be right for it to be an 'i told you so'.

:lol:

Right about what? I haven't said they're fake, I haven't said they're the real deal either. I'm just sceptical. Nothing to be right/wrong about. Unless you mean the fact I've said all along the 'takeover' was never going to happen? A blind man could have seen that from the moment the wankers at the S*n broke the story of "Newcastle have been sold - but not actually sold".  :lol:

Anyway, seeing as so many are convinced BZG are for real, I eagerly await seeing which football club they go on to buy in the near future. Not holding my breath though.