Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I’m surprised Mike Ashley hasn’t gone for a cheap PR move like Chris Hughton.

Still has fans up here and would be cheap to get.

Also has a managerial ceiling that matches the ambition of Mike Ashley :icon_puke_r:

Here man, just fuck off will you. One of the worst posters this place has seen and given their was a Nazi lad back in day it’s a congested field. Absolute fucking bellend.

Hughton still has fans though.

Not think it would be a smart PR move by Mike Ashley?

Also has a managerial ceiling that matches the ambition of Mike Ashley :icon_puke_r:

Here man, just fuck off will you. One of the worst posters this place has seen and given their was a Nazi lad back in day it’s a congested field. Absolute fucking bellend.

It’ll never happen. You’re a fucking idiot. :smiley:

Here man, just f*** off will you. One of the worst posters this place has seen and given their was a Nazi lad back in day it’s a congested field. Absolute f***ing bellend.

I’m a Hughton fan. Why are you maligning the good man’s name?

And have you totally forgotten what went down between Chris and the fat one?

“Managerial ceiling,” LoL, Chris didn’t splash 80m in the champo without getting promoted like Bruce.

Here man, just f*** off will you. One of the worst posters this place has seen and given their was a Nazi lad back in day it’s a congested field. Absolute f***ing bellend.

Are you thick as mince?

I honestly think he would take it given his current position.

We’re probably the only current Premier League club that would give him a job.

Are you thick as mince?

Harsh on mince.

As I said it would be a good PR move too.

You’re condemning yourself with lunacy like this. You genuinely think Chris Hughton would accept the NUFC manager’s job from Mike Ashley? After Pardew was contracted and held in place until Ashley found the right time to fire Hughton?

It’ll never happen. You’re a f***ing idiot. :smiley:

Is this the shittest ever attempt at a wind up or something?

Aye that must be it...

Mike Ashley is gasping to give Chris Hughton, who not only has he sacked previously but also should now be heavily disliked by SDFC fans because he kept Brighton up spending too much available cash, the SDFC job that he’ll definitely accept.

It’s a good job public services are on their arse because you should be fucking sectioned.

They’d love you on RTGroom

It's irrelevant as to whether it would be a good PR move. The important point is that Hughton has actually met Mike Ashley before and has more than a shred of self respect, dignity and credibility so would come nowhere near the job even if it were offered to him on a silver plate.

It's irrelevant as to whether it would be a good PR move. The important point is that Hughton has actually met Mike Ashley before and has more than a shred of self respect, dignity and credibility so would come nowhere near the job even if it were offered to him on a silver plate.

Nah fuck that, i'm sure he's willing to give Mike a second chance.

I’’m a Hughton fan. Why are you maligning the good man’s name?

Chris Hughton hasn’t got a job and wouldn’t get a Premier League offer from anyone else though?

I think it’s fairly reasonable to assume he’d take the Newcastle Utd job given he won’t get another chance in the PL.

I think it would be a great PR move by Ashley too.

Would fans abuse Hughton?

Nope.

I’’m a Hughton fan. Why are you maligning the good man’s name?

Chris Hughton hasn’t got a job and wouldn’t get a Premier League offer from anyone else though?

I think it’s fairly reasonable to assume he’d take the Newcastle Utd job given he won’t get another chance in the PL.

I think it would be a great PR move by Ashley too.

Would fans abuse Hughton?

Nope.

Fuck off will you.

It’s laughable that they think any manager worth his salt would take the opinion of Lee fucking Charnley and Ashley’s lackey wankstain of a lawyer on players to sign. Absolutely fucking incredible. I can’t see the process of selection of players being anything but the plucking out of thin air of some release clause players from the French league. There won’t be any numbers, any stats, any reports, any discussion as to how the value of players will increase with good coaching and incremental improvement.

It doesn’t fucking matter who we sign. The soul has been ripped out of our club.

It’s laughable that they think any manager worth his salt would take the opinion of Lee fucking Charnley and Ashley’s lackey wankstain of a lawyer on players to sign. Absolutely fucking incredible. I can’t see the process of selection of players being anything but the plucking out of thin air of some release clause players from the French league. There won’t be any numbers, any stats, any reports, any discussion as to how the value of players will increase with good coaching and incremental improvement.

It doesn’t fucking matter who we sign. The soul has been ripped out of our club.

It would be interesting to know if Schar and Lejeune were scout choices or Rafa Benitez just wanted them via La Liga contacts.

Both great buys that have more than doubled their value under Rafa Benitez.

Guest Gonzo

They just can’t get a manager over the line. Very expensive these days with agents and high wages. Also the summer time is very difficult with inflated compensation fees etc etc.. they tried their best ?

Guest Gonzo

Something nobody is talking about, there’s a good chance that it might take the guts of a season or a few months at least for one of these tramps to coach away all the good habits that Rafa taught them.

So it might appear that they are doing ok when it’s just a Rafa residual.

Almost always the following year before you see a managers actual ideas on the pitch.

It would be interesting to know if Schar and Lejeune were scout choices or Rafa Benitez just wanted them via La Liga contacts.

Both great buys that have more than doubled their value under Rafa Benitez.

Pretty sure they were both down to Rafa.

Both had release clauses which Rafa knew about because of his contacts. 

With regards to Lejeune, it has been reported whilst we spent weeks trying to haggle over his release clause, there were offers from other clubs willing to pay the fee, but he turned them all down because he specifically wanted to play for Rafa.