Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There must be a young up and coming hungry manager out there who would take the job!

Someone with a vision and a willingnes to prove himself.

Steve Bruce is a dinosaur ffs!

You say this as if it matters.

Couldn't pick someone more perfect than Bruce to accelerate the demise of the club.

Bring it on.

The total lack of strategy is staggering - they have had months to prepare for Rafa's potential exit and yet the only names they can come up with are the same old failures on the management merry go round.

I find it hard to believe a supposedly good businessman would run a multi million pound company with this level of ineptitude and lack of imagination.

Good post. Incompetence or trying to fuck us all over, I can't decide. Maybe both.

I don't know, maybe I'm over-estimating Mike Ashley but I don't think this is incompetency.  For me, he's like the fat lonely kid at school who kicks cats/dogs and burns insects for the fun of it because nobody will play with him.  He's taking the piss and loving it.

i want us to go into the new season without a manager.

i hope every cunt turns them down... hopefully stipulating they cant work under the fat bastard's constraints.

steve bruce would really become a hero if he turns us down saying he couldnt do his job with his hands tied, the gross northumbrian fuck.

The rolling ticker on SSN last night said Bruce was on a rolling contract and compensation would only be £1m.

Surely/Shirley if the compo is anywhere near £5m, then that kills it dead.

Why would Ashley pay that (or any) sort of compo, when Pards is sitting at home stroking himself???

Unfortunately Bruce was on a rolling contract with us too so wouldn't surprise me if that were true

The rolling ticker on SSN last night said Bruce was on a rolling contract and compensation would only be £1m.

Surely/Shirley if the compo is anywhere near £5m, then that kills it dead.

Why would Ashley pay that (or any) sort of compo, when Pards is sitting at home stroking himself???

Unfortunately Bruce was on a rolling contract with us too so wouldn't surprise me if that were true

It's the mark of a quality manager, making sure you can fuck him off out the goddamn window as cheaply as possible.

Guest chopey

So £5 million and Bruce's contract!! I'm not an accountant but does that mean it will cost us more for Steve Bruce than Rafa?

If he had solely gone for Bruce I can see he may have viewed it as a Keeganesque type appointment whereby he can placate the thick Geordies with 'one their own' but when it's apparent allardyce was in the mix it just reeks of utter desperation .

Its just the complete lack of anybody at the club who has any knowledge or interest in football that amazes me.

Clubs like Leeds, southampton, wolves etc have appointed managers that show it can be done.

So £5 million and Bruce's contract!! I'm not an accountant but does that mean it will cost us more for Steve Bruce than Rafa?

But think of the savings we're gonna make by continuing to use wheelie bins and paddling pools instead of giving elite athletes the correct facilities.

Dave[/member] you can come back now, mate.

Abolish the forum IMO, it's better that we don't have a platform to talk about this.

Push it down, bottle it up, that's the key to mental health.

:lol: Ian, man.

This shit is going to be fucking laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughs.

Abolish the forum IMO, it's better that we don't have a platform to talk about this.

I am more interested now it's Brucey TBF, someone less comic would've been boring.

At least when I watch highlights there'll be some properly horrific defeats.

I am more interested now it's Brucey TBF, someone less comic would've been boring.

At least when I watch highlights there'll be some properly horrific defeats.

:lol: Hushed tones, but I absolutely want Pardew back. Fuck it. Fuck everything.