Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There's nothing he can do. We aren't a football club. There is zero chance of hope or progression, have the last 3 years not made people realise that. Even if came 8th this season Ashley would just sabotage things so we are fighting relegation again the season after.

It's a pointless vicious circle and only ends with Ashley leaving. People on about the football side of things and give Bruce a chance. A chance to do what exactly!? We know why he's here and what he's about. f*** Ashley and Bruce they both should be hounded out of this once great passionate club

Give Bruce a chance ffs, Na you're oright

You'll get no arguement from me whatsoever that under Ashley we will never be successful, and that if we do have a good season the next season he'll find a way of f***ing it all up

Do you not see how ridiculous you sound, you're saying a manager should be hounded out when he's just been given the job?

We finished 13th under Rafa, and we all said that Rafa did a good job right? (he did)

Is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce could finish 13th next season?

I didnt want Bruce as manager we should have done more to keep Rafa at the club.

But he's here now, we've got to give a chance to see what he can do

We don't, though. We can give up until CUNT goes, or dies a horrible, preventable (if only somebody cared) death.

I bet his wife hates us more than he does. She only went back to him because she was certain no human could continue to accept his abuse, and that life insurance was ripe for the picking.

Any newly appointed manager deserves a chance to see what he can do. It's absolutely pathetic to completely write of a manager when he's been here 5 minutes.

what does this actually mean though?

he's knowingly signed up for the conditions of employment which we all know essentially means being the guy with his finger in the dyke until it crashes down on top of him

unless he starts by winning from the off he can f*** off tbh, and that's not a contradiction of my previous position but unless he starts winning he deserves s*** for it

It means exactly what it says? It means don't hound him out after a game ?

Rafa knowingly signed up for the conditions of employment didn't he? Don't get me wrong Rafa fought and fought with Ashley for 3 years, and Ashley broke promise after promise with Rafa which is why I wasn't angry at him him leaving, I didn't blame him.

Rafa wasn't a yes man, but the facts are for 3 years he did work under the conditions Ashley set out for him.

Okay, so he loses his first 2 games in charge, what you going to do, hound him out?

And then say that no manager should take the job under Ashley?

Any newly appointed manager deserves a chance to see what he can do. It's absolutely pathetic to completely write of a manager when he's been here 5 minutes.

he's knowingly signed up for the conditions of employment which we all know essentially means being the guy with his finger in the dyke until it crashes down on top of him

unless he starts by winning from the off he can fuck off tbh, and that's not a contradiction of my previous position but unless he starts winning he deserves shit for it

Rafa offered his services to the club. Bruce was offered the job. Bruce's start to the season is comparable to Rafa's, last.

It's one rule for one, another rule for others, innit?

Eh? Why would I be trying to fool anyone? I'm agreeing with you that Bruce is a joke and people will be too soft with him.

Who were you then? You whip out all the forum in-phrases so were clearly on the forum before July...

unless he starts by winning from the off he can f*** off tbh, and that's not a contradiction of my previous position but unless he starts winning he deserves s*** for it

Rafa offered his services to the club. Bruce was offered the job. Bruce's start to the season is comparable to Rafa's, last.

Exactly, but Rafa won the champions league 15 years ago so it's okay apparently

Eh? Why would I be trying to fool anyone? I'm agreeing with you that Bruce is a joke and people will be too soft with him.

Who were you then? You whip out all the forum in-phrases so were clearly on the forum before July...

It is CDM 100%

We all know who the abuse should be directed towards. Personally, I won't be there to administer any abuse.

It should be aimed at Bruce apparently, how dare he take a premier league job, what a wanker. Such a snake for leaving a championship job...

Rafa knowingly signed up for the conditions of employment didn't he? Don't get me wrong Rafa fought and fought with Ashley for 3 years, and Ashley broke promise after promise with Rafa which is why I wasn't angry at him him leaving, I didn't blame him.

Rafa wasn't a yes man, but the facts are for 3 years he did work under the conditions Ashley set out for him.

Okay, so he loses his first 2 games in charge, what you going to do, hound him out?

steve bruce has a 20 year record as a fucking nobody that's achieved absolutely nothing and has come in knowing full well they fucked off an immeasurably better manager (and man) than him because and only because he would do what he was told

the onus is entirely on him to prove he's not as shit as his history suggests he is but his results should determine everything and he doesn't get much time in my eye for the above reasons stated, you can't agree to what he's agreed to and if you start losing games expect time

you've got to judge it as it comes cause there are a million scenarios but for me he needs an early win, some promising performances in the inevitable defeats and no pardew style buttfuckings...then i think he earns a bit of time, but if he goes 5-6 games without a win and we get dicked in a few of them heavily then i'd not argue against anyone turning on him

as i said at the start i wouldn't be hostile to him from the off personally but everything is on him, not the fans

In-phrases? Just a long time lurker

steve bruce has a 20 year record as a f***ing nobody that's achieved absolutely nothing and has come in knowing full well they f***ed off an immeasurably better manager (and man) than him because and only because he would do what he was told

the onus is entirely on him to prove he's not as s*** as his history suggests he is but his results should determine everything and he doesn't get much time in my eye for the above reasons stated, you can't agree to what he's agreed to and if you start losing games expect time

you've got to judge it as it comes cause there are a million scenarios but for me he needs an early win, some promising performances in the inevitable defeats and no pardew style buttfuckings...then i think he earns a bit of time, but if he goes 5-6 games without a win and we get dicked in a few of them heavily then i'd not argue against anyone turning on him

as i said at the start i wouldn't be hostile to him from the off personally but everything is on him, not the fans

I pretty much agree with this, I didn't want Bruce as manager. He hasn't been hired by a premier league club for 10 years and there's a reason for that.

Like you say you have to judge it how it comes, he'll certainly get time from me before I turn on him.

Booing him and abusing him when he's just become manager is only making matters worse

:clap:

He should be abused from the first minute he is in the dugout at home. Our fans are so soft and thick though they will be singing his name by September

Are you being serious? He deserves abuse from the first minute, he's done f*** all wrong man

Surely he deserves a chance atleast?

He's a fat manure mackem shithead who pretends to be a Newcastle fan and is a horrible yes man snake. Yes he should be as he shouldn't be here. Accepting him is accepting Ashley's version of nufc

:lol: :lol: christ...

You're actually adcovating hounding out a manager before his first game in charge?

Can we not just atleast give him a chance :lol:

i'm not as rabid as the others but bruce "deserves" nothing whatsoever imo, if he goes out and gets results then i'll maybe grudgingly accept him as a competent football manager but he's got it all to prove no one else

should be greeted with indifference until he proves he deserves otherwise one way or another

If he goes out and gets results and gets us to finish 13th and 10th like Rafa did, then hegets lot of praise from me.

If he gets us relegated then he'll rightfully get a lot of stick from supporters.

He doesn’t deserve any chance whatsoever. This is the same bullshit we heard from people with Pardew. f*** giving him a chance, f*** him and f*** Ashley. I’m not giving him any chance whatsoever

Just been appointed and doesn't deserve a chance man, christ :lol: best get Bruce Out painted on your best bedsheet then mate.

Get him hounded out before he even manages a game.... Then what???

He should be abused from the first minute he is in the dugout at home. Our fans are so soft and thick though they will be singing his name by September

Are you being serious? He deserves abuse from the first minute, he's done f*** all wrong man

He's a fat manure mackem shithead who pretends to be a Newcastle fan and is a horrible yes man snake. Yes he should be as he shouldn't be here. Accepting him is accepting Ashley's version of nufc

You're actually adcovating hounding out a manager before his first game in charge?

i'm not as rabid as the others but bruce "deserves" nothing whatsoever imo, if he goes out and gets results then i'll maybe grudgingly accept him as a competent football manager but he's got it all to prove no one else

should be greeted with indifference until he proves he deserves otherwise one way or another

If he goes out and gets results and gets us to finish 13th and 10th like Rafa did, then hegets lot of praise from me.

If he gets us relegated then he'll rightfully get a lot of stick from supporters.

What exactly are you supporting any more? The club doesn’t exist as a sporting entity, it exists to line Ashley’s pockets. Why bother giving Bruce a chance? A chance to do what? Finish 19th and no cup runs? Not for me ta.

I just don’t understand what anyone is getting out of it any more and why they are bothering. I love Newcastle United and have done for over 40 years now but that Newcastle United is gone for now until Ashley is gone.

He doesn’t deserve any chance whatsoever. This is the same bullshit we heard from people with Pardew. f*** giving him a chance, f*** him and f*** Ashley. I’m not giving him any chance whatsoever

Just been appointed and doesn't deserve a chance man, christ :lol: best get Bruce Out painted on your best bedsheet then mate.

there's a world of difference between being given a chance and being hounded out mind, tbh he's been given his chance in getting the job the first place :lol:

which is why i say he needs to earn time through his own ability rather than being given the benefit of the doubt, that time has passed for ashley shills imo

Seriously guys.

Who gives a holy fuck what Steve Bruce deserves? What do YOU deserve? If you go then you deserve more abuse than anybody. I get no satisfaction saying that, and I don't want any fan to be abused.

SO DON'T FUCKING GO.

steve bruce has a 20 year record as a fucking nobody that's achieved absolutely nothing and has come in knowing full well they fucked off an immeasurably better manager (and man) than him because and only because he would do what he was told

the onus is entirely on him to prove he's not as shit as his history suggests he is but his results should determine everything and he doesn't get much time in my eye for the above reasons stated, you can't agree to what he's agreed to and if you start losing games expect time

When the fixture list came out people were saying we'd be lucky to get three points from the first ten games.

there's a world of difference between being given a chance and being hounded out mind, tbh he's been given his chance in getting the job the first place :lol:

which is why i say he needs to earn time through his own ability rather than being given the benefit of the doubt, that time has passed for ashley shills imo

Theres people actually saying he shouldn't be hounded out right now man :lol:

I think your second paragraph is very fair tbh

Exactly, but Rafa won the champions league 15 years ago so it's okay apparently

Err Rafa Benitez has won the 2nd most trophies of all the managers currently in the Premier League only behind Pep Guardiola.

And he’s won 5 trophies in the last 9 years.

And came from a 70% win ratio at Real Madrid the biggest job in world football.

He was outscoring Barcelona in the league and had them Champions League group stage top scorers in the whole of Europe.

BUT YEAH we only got a manager that won the Champions League 50 years ago :laugh:

Where do people get this myth from that Rafa only won a trophy 50 years ago?

The club will never ever get a man with his CV EVER AGAIN.

People had more faith in Rafa than Bruce because Rafa has proved it his whole career.

If Steve Bruce has a hard start will he do what Rafa did and make us the 2nd best side outside the Big 6 for the last 30 games? NOPE.

Should we have the same faith in Steve Bruce? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

That would be just STUPID.

When the fixture list came out people were saying we'd be lucky to get three points from the first ten games.

and shit for brains should have taken this into consideration with everything else when considering the job, he's fucked imo

Wasn't there still the possibility of Rafa staying, as well.

I won’t be going to games so no bed sheet required. He shouldn’t be afforded any sort of opportunity, he’s Ashley’s choice, we binned Rafa off for him, he’s a dog s*** manager with no scruples, you go ahead and “give him a chance” he shouldn’t be anywhere near this club but if you’re willing to let your standards drop that you want to give Steve Bruce a chance then good for you mate

Okay then, so with regards to Steve Bruce, what do you suggest we do then?

Giving Bruce a chance is giving Ashley yet more time at the helm

Its not though, we gave Rafa a chance, was that wrong to do then?

With the benefit of hindsight, nobody is thick or soft. We speak of the last three years as if any of it would have happened, had Rafa lost his first 3 games.