Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hope he’s taking this seriously because it’s the biggest job he’s ever had. Right now he’s on some I’m gonna try bullshit. It’s bringing so many Mclaren memories back. I mean the parallels are endless.

Hope he’s taking this seriously because it’s the biggest job he’s ever had. Right now he’s on some I’m gonna try bullshit. It’s bringing so many Mclaren memories back. I mean the parallels are endless.

Not really, McClaren had a good reputation as a coach and actually won something in his career.

Bruce is apparently a nice guy and good man manager, seems to have generally good first years at clubs but other than that his pardew levels of atrocious. Pardew at least came with a reputation for his West Ham and Reading sides playing attacking football. God knows that was obviously no guage of what was to come.

Not really, McClaren had a good reputation as a coach and actually won something in his career.

Bruce is apparently a nice guy and good man manager, seems to have generally good first years at clubs but other than that his pardew levels of atrocious. Pardew at least came with a reputation for his West Ham and Reading sides playing attacking football. God knows that was obviously no guage of what was to come.

I mean we pipped both of them from the Championship when they’re not really doing too well. They’re not exactly on an upturn in their career. McClaren’s last jobs before us were Twente, Nottingham Forest and Derby. Bruce - Hull, Villa and Sheffield Wednesday. They both got Premier League jobs on the back of unsuccessful promotion bids.

Playing style I don’t know. McClaren came with a reputation of playing good football but that was some of the worst we’ve ever played. I don’t even know how Bruce plays. I mean I expect us to play a little better than McClaren but who the hell even knows?

Guest chopey

Reading an interview this morning and it sounds like he has took the job for sentimental reasons because of his parents, which is fuckin tragic because it will be the end of him as a manager (head coach)

Hearing comments by Moncur  watching training and about how Bruce has them doing some 'old fashioned running'.  I would imagine we will be back to getting some old fashioned injuries due to his training.  We were blessed with the lack of injuries during Rafa's tenure because of the technical way he assesses and  trains players individually to avoid injuries. That alone got us a few extra points a season

Steve fucking Bruce. Guy was past it 10 years ago, probably. Going to him from Rafa is like wanking oneself with a spiky gauntlet after being dumped by a supermodel.

It's like a bad joke. Surely this is some kind of Truman-like reality show where the last fan standing wins something.

Steve fucking Bruce. Guy was past it 10 years ago, probably. Going to him from Rafa is like wanking oneself with a spiky gauntlet after being dumped by a supermodel.

It's like a bad joke. Surely this is some kind of Truman-like reality show where the last fan standing wins something.

Don’t encourage them!

Guest chopey

I hope Ashley invites him out for a few pints when he gets back and it gets out of hand and Bruce kicks him to fuck in the car park out the back of the pub.