Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce will have a break down,  there is noway in hell he can cope with this scrutiny for three years.

Ashley etc have successfully lowered expectations. He'll get an easy ride for most of it just like Pardew.

I dunno mind lurking around the bottom 4 or 5 and with the patter the club put out about record signings, he could find himself in a sweaty position.

Bruce will have a break down,  there is noway in hell he can cope with this scrutiny for three years.

Ashley etc have successfully lowered expectations. He'll get an easy ride for most of it just like Pardew.

I dunno mind lurking around the bottom 4 or 5 and with the patter the club put out about record signings, he could find himself in a sweaty position.

He'll just go on about our poor start to last season and how the new players need time. "Judge me at the end of the season".

Just read that Gazette article?!!! WTF?!!!

I should stop being surprised/shocked......

United’s head coach said: “I put Jetro on in midfield, where he played all last season, and then very quickly thought 'do you know something? That's a bit unfair on him'.

“Maybe I should have (thought) beforehand ‘it's a bit unfair on him, because he's making his debut I will put him on in his favoured position', so I switched him very, very quickly.”

I honestly didn't expect complete buffoonery in literally the first hour on his tenure. I mean, I knew he'd be uninspiring, probably rubbish, but a complete embarrassment of a performance immediately? Howeh, Steve.

I didn’t really know how good a manager he was TBH, I don’t really care. Being not Rafa is the problem. But he doesn’t seem to be approaching the job with the right amount of belief.

When McClaren first arrived he had some decent tactical ideas, but we kept losing and he lost his belief. Brucey seems to have started without any. The job itself is toxic as well of course.

Guest covmag

Game 1 he had one or two decisions to make and made a right fuck up of it.didnt enhance a shit reputation .

Let's see what tomorrow brings,I'm going to watch ,no point stubbornly boycotting the fucking tele anarl.

Nice haircut though Steve

I didn’t really know how good a manager he was TBH, I don’t really care. Being not Rafa is the problem. But he doesn’t seem to be approaching the job with the right amount of belief.

When McClaren first arrived he had some decent tactical ideas, but we kept losing and he lost his belief. Brucey seems to have started without any. The job itself is toxic as well of course.

I was very critical back in the days when Shepherd targeted him as a manager because I was convinced we were only going for him because he was a geordie, not because he had proven his credentials. Ever since those days I still don't know what his reputation is based on, other than he has done reasonably well in the championship. I think. I would be amazed if he proves these doubts unfounded. Now I'm seeing him closer up he seems even more useless than I imagined.

The 'give him a chance' crowd are driving me insane. 'But what if he turns out to be a world class manager and not a clueless cunt'.

The acceptance of mediocrity within this fanbase is disgraceful.

Give him a chance. Give them time. Support the team.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/durr.gif

Guest Krafthwerk

Just read that Gazette article?!!! WTF?!!!

I should stop being surprised/shocked......

United’s head coach said: “I put Jetro on in midfield, where he played all last season, and then very quickly thought 'do you know something? That's a bit unfair on him.

“Maybe I should have (thought) beforehand ‘it's a bit unfair on him, because he's making his debut I will put him on in his favoured position', so I switched him very, very quickly.”

Steve Bruce blames "being unfair on Jetro".  :cheesy:

If that was what happened, like 'I changed my mind after a few minutes because it wasn't fair'  why was he shouting 'What the fuck's happening'

Well, exactly

It was a philosophical musing done out loud, on the sidelines of a Premier League match. What the fuck is going on, indeed, existentially-speaking? I'm with Steve on this.

Watching this fuck get shown up is gonna glorious. He can't even pick a match day squad FFS. I want to see him visibly crumble with dispair on the sidelines as it dawn's on him that the world's changed 3 times since he was relevant.

What a snide fucker. No need to get involved on Rafa.

He’ll be under strict instruction too and what’s more he’ll think it benefits him. As last seasons opening was a nightmare he’ll play on it win or lose as long as he can. Win, won more than last season. Lose, last season was just as bad an I’m a Geordie hero.