Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

However, it doesn't really matter because whoever the manager is the club under Ashley.

If we sacked and replace Bruce we might stay up but overall it makes no difference.

If we sack and replace them, no difference.

Ashley is the problem, Bruce meerely embelishes that where Rafa deflected it.

Should be a doozy of a press conference, walloped and well walloped by a club just up to the premier.  Should be a great set of excuses.

Awaiting a Pardew-esque press conference

"Last season we didn't win until November"

"Wuh got wuh backsides kicked"

Charnley won't sack him so let us pray the fat disgusting talentless waste of oxygen has a heart attack before Christmas. An old hat, obese, talentless cunt managing our team won't end well.

Charnley won't sack him so let us pray the fat disgusting talentless waste of oxygen has a heart attack before Christmas. An old hat, obese, talentless cunt managing our team won't end well.

I hate him for taking the job, but not that much. Anger and hatred should be directed to Ashley.

And then Ashley would just hire another shite manager and the process starts again. I don't hate Bruce, but I utterly despise Mike Ashley. He is the problem.

Charnley won't sack him so let us pray the fat disgusting talentless waste of oxygen has a heart attack before Christmas. An old hat, obese, talentless c*** managing our team won't end well.

I hate him for taking the job, but not that much. Anger and hatred should be directed to Ashley.

Anger should be directed towards the fans who make Ashley United possible.

He's gone if we want him gone.

Looks like he's washed his face with a tin of red paint on Soccer Saturday.

Looks hugely rattled too. He’s managed to combine the smarm and cliches of Pardew with the obvious lack of intelligence of Carver, the stereotypical thick Geordie wanker. He’s a fucking shambles of a man and I’ve got absolutely zero sympathy for him too. Hope he fucking bursts soon.

Charnley won't sack him so let us pray the fat disgusting talentless waste of oxygen has a heart attack before Christmas. An old hat, obese, talentless c*** managing our team won't end well.

Anger should be directed towards the fans who make Ashley United possible.

He's gone if we want him gone.

True so True

Looks like he's washed his face with a tin of red paint on Soccer Saturday.

Looks hugely rattled too. He’s managed to combine the smarm and cliches of Pardew with the obvious lack of intelligence of Carver, the stereotypical thick Geordie w*****. He’s a f***ing shambles of a man and I’ve got absolutely zero sympathy for him too. Hope he f***ing bursts soon.

Bruce just interviewed on Final Score, apparently the "turning point" was the Joelinton miss, he said like we we're playing well before that :lol:

He’s right to a certain extent, should have scored and Joelnotinton was woeful afterwards. Car crash stuff today once they scored, well done Mike, you know your stuff. We’ll have players knocking doors down to get out of this shit show.