Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

God I miss Rafa. Winning games just means Bruce stays long term whilst there is still no hope or ambition. I struggle to see the point in anyone wanting us to win games under Ashley and Bruce as it just means more of both of them

God I miss Rafa. Winning games just means Bruce stays long term whilst there is still no hope or ambition. I struggle to see the point in anyone wanting us to win games under Ashley and Bruce as it just means more of both of them

I wanted us to lose games when Pardew was winless in eight. Usually when a manager has a run like that, they’re sacked. But I don’t want us to lose games now. I’d rather we just stay in the Prem. That way I can watch us on TV every week. Guess I’m not so different from those who want to go to the stadium and “get away from their wife”.

Guest chopey

Did you write that?

It pretty much nails it for me, like. :thup:

Cracking read, I remember Lascelles taking about having a meal with Rafa and he was explaining tactics with salt and pepper pots and talking through different scenarios  and teams for ages.

Pardew just stole someones dinna cos he's the king and Bruce would just eat

I wanted us to lose games when Pardew was winless in eight. Usually when a manager has a run like that, they’re sacked. But I don’t want us to lose games now. I’d rather we just stay in the Prem. That way I can watch us on TV every week. Guess I’m not so different from those who want to go to the stadium and “get away from their wife”.

I appreciate it'd be tough if overseas fans can't get to see championship games but: being in the premier League = Ashley never leaves

I appreciate it'd be tough if overseas fans can't get to see championship games but: being in the premier League = Ashley never leaves

So be it. Least we get to sign players like ASM. He didn’t sell when we were in the Champo anyway. It absolutely hurts either way. Last year when we had secured survival and were just playing games to get a higher spot absolutely sucked.

Best I can hope for is for this team to really gel. Joelinton’s price tag means he’ll be here for a while. We’re resigned to losing Longstaff next year but 70 mil to build a new midfield sounds pretty decent. Foundations are there to break into the top 10... in about three years.

If Bruce got us to the LC final say v Palace or say Brighton so a decent chance of winning..

Would you go?

If you unwrapped a Mars Bar to find a Golden Ticket inviting you to do a Score shoot with Ava Addams would you go?

I can promise you this is more likely scenario

no fan of this club would manage Sunderland.

This. Also no fan of this club would go running up the dugout as his Birmingham team scored the 5th up here in a 1-5 win

He's a fat b****** that happened to be born in corbridge who hasn't gave a single f*** about Newcastle until now

We have him sussed shame 45k others don't

Sorry but that is bollocks. Bob Stokoe and Lawrie Mac both were Newcastle supporters who managed the Mackems. They're professionals and whilst I don't like Bruce as a manager, being the ex Mackem manager isn't a stick I'd beat him with. Being a manager who isn't good enough certainly is.

So be it. Least we get to sign players like ASM. He didn’t sell when we were in the Champo anyway. It absolutely hurts either way. Last year when we had secured survival and were just playing games to get a higher spot absolutely sucked.

Best I can hope for is for this team to really gel. Joelinton’s price tag means he’ll be here for a while. We’re resigned to losing Longstaff next year but 70 mil to build a new midfield sounds pretty decent. Foundations are there to break into the top 10... in about three years.

Are you for real?

Sorry but have you just landed on earth?

Edit : Astroblack[/member]

You don't think this team is good enough to stay in the Premier League? Even with Bruce in charge?

You're not asking that seriously are you?  :lol:

The players are individually good enough but were massively dependent on Rafa and the huge amount of tactical graft he put in every single fucking day with them. Every player knew exactly what they should be doing at all times and collectively it showed many more times than not. Did you see that second half on Sunday? Was like watching school kids run around after a caser. Already feels to me like Bruce has undone the 3 years of work in one game.